3 most used SSBM Characters, & fav level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mewtwo is the only character I EVER use (I have become very proficient at handling the way he moves and attacks), though if he's not unlocked yet I would probably use Mario.

As for stage... argh, what was it called? The F-Zero one that was avaliable from the start.

1. Jigglypuff (yay for abusable bair and fair)
2. Fuhx. (Reflectors are fun.)
3. Link.

Favorite stage. Hrm. Probably Onett or Battlefield/Final Destination. Honestly, both my liking in characters and stages are rather indifferent (besides Icicle Mountain :/), although moreso balanced in the stages than the characters.

My List

Characters
1.Pikachu
2.Link
3.Kirby

Levels
1.Final Destination
2.Hyrule Temple
3.The Beta/Test Level

Characters.
1.Kirby(for strategic or tough battles).
2.Fox(for quick easy battles).
3.Ice climbers(for getting my friends angry and hearing them say Ice climbers are cheap :mrgreen: ).

My favorite stage is Hyrule temple.

Kirby, Pikachu, Link. I like light, speedy characters, with the exception of Link. I use him for the long distance attacking. =P

Favourite level? Gawd I dunno. Most of them are rather pwnsome. Pokemon Stadium's field changing thing is cool though.

My favorites are: Fox (I tend to choose the fastest characters as my favorite) Falco (Cool if your use to Fox but want someone stronger) and Pichu (Pichus the pimpest character of all time)

My Favorite stages are: Final Destination, Battlefield, and Hyrule Temple.

My Best Characters: Ganondorf, Fox, and Young Link. Ganondorf is great because he can take hits and hit REALLY hard. Fox owns because he's fast. Young Link for basically the same reason.

Favorite stage: Great Bay. Turrrrrtlllllle....

Favs/Bests:

1. Ganondorf
2. Roy
3. Link

Final Destination is probably the best arena in the game, simply becuase it's flat.

My favorite characters would either be: Roy, and Link (I like characters with swords), Oh yeah, and DK and Kirby

My favorite stage would either be: Hyrule temple, or, One of DK's Stages (Not the one from the past though)

My least favorite stages would have to be: That Icicle mountain (Sorry if I Spelled it wrong), Pokefloats, that F-Zero stage, and that Kraid stage, (You know, how the stage Rotates itself?)

Link, Falcon, and Gannondorf.
Final destination: Nowhere for n00bs to hide.

(for teh newbies:Roy is slower and weaker than Marth.)

1. Kirby
2. Luigi (sissy slaps!)
-3. Mr. Game-n-Watch
-3. Pikachu and Pichu

Also a tie between...

PokeFloats
&
Big Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back