3 most used SSBM Characters, & fav level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenkusa said:
Sykotic said:
I use Ganondorf, Roy, and Falco in that order. I love to Pwn everyone with Ganon so I look the part. Seriously, that punch of his gets pretty nasty.

Problem is, it's rather difficult to land a precise hit with it, given that your opponent will be all over you and attempting to interefere while you charge up. :P Still, does it give like thirty damage or so? I don't remember. But then again, it does work significantly better when fighting multiple opponents ...

Tee hee, you only ever see me use it when a Belossum or a guy got Stunned. Other than that I usally Rack up the Damage while barely taking hits to my shield with his >+A Kick. Or hist Nuetral A.

Shoot, when it's a weakling and Team Attack is on, it;s better to take your meat someplace else.

Roy, not sure about the others but it might be Yoshi becase I like to play as him, make him blue and pretend I am Sonic .

Link/young Link, Samus, and Mario/Dr.Mario

Favourite levels: Corneria, Hyrule Temple, and final destination.

Gotta love:
Corneria because it is big, wide, and has enough special events to keep it going. Always a fun match there! Hyrule temple because its huge, has many places to duck, jump, and run to, and because you can play with really good strategy there. Final destination because its a fair match, where players can't trick or fool you. You can only win there by skill, and thats where I jump in when it comes to SSBM.

I like:
Link/young because he's great in melee and head-to-head. His sword has good reach and is quite powerfull. His bombs are handy when somebody is trapped in a small distant place. Bow is great when you wanna shoot from a safe distant place. And the boomerang kicks ass when you want to shoot a powerfull weapon from a small distance.

Samus because of her balanced jumping/running/attacking, and because of her superior missiles. Charge beam is a great suprise attack, and bombs.....well, they're kinda useless. If you're in a melee fight, and want to go to a platform above, use screw attack for a quick strong jump.

Mario purely because he's totally balanced, and can avoid and reflect nearly every attack. Fireball is best used when in the air, and the up+B jump rocks when you are platforming to platforms with enemies on it. The Mario tornado is a great savior when you are slightly out of reach from the cliff. Of course, we still have Mario's cape. Its great when you want to make a gap in the enemy defense to do your fire smash attack. It also functions great in returning to the safe grounds. Use cape and you'll gain a bit more height when in the air.

Falco, Luigi, Pichu in order. Falco has great Agility/Stamina. Luigi same as Falco. Pichu because he's so dang fast.
Level: Big Blue and Hyrule

Yoshi,Kirby, and Zelda/Shiek.

1. Marth
2. Young Link
3. Mario

:wink:
(And my favorite lvl is for fun:Hyrule Tempel, and for serious matches:Final Destination[NO ITEMS])

Fox, Link, Samus, in that order

I just love Fox's speed and agility, Link and Samus I just like

As for stage, I'd have to say Battlefield, it's a nice little level, plus at times it seems the gravity has been reduced.

DK, Bowser, and Kirby, in that order. In reality, DK by a very long shot and the other two on wierd occasions. (Keep in mind, this was entirely playing at friends' houses) Oh, and my fav. level is that race track one (from F-Zero?) that I can't remember what it's called.
And I don't like Fox because Fox pwns me. Big time. Every time.

1.Mario
2.Game and Watch
3.Peach

Stage: Final Destination

Mario's B+Up Move comes handy when I am in a pinch and the B+Down Move is fun

Game and Watch is Fun in his own 2d Way But most likely the B+up Move

Peach Can Float If you Hold Up after the Second Jump I usally "Cheat" Before i use the B+Up move.

Final Destination is fun with no items or just items that explode (i.e Bomb-omb)

Kirby in B&W, Kirby in Red, Kirby in Blue.

Favorite level: Fountain of Dreams.

And I totally suck at Kirby's Dream Land 2. I can't beat the first mini-boss. My friend, however, beat King Dedede.

Favorite characters: Mario and Link

Favorite levels:mushroom kingdom and hyrule castle

copy paste bunnies to help them gain world domination!
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
(='.'=) (o'.'o) (^_^).[=[_]=]
(")_(")(")_(")(")_(").[+[_]+]

1: Link
2: Mario
3: ...I only use those 2.

I like FInal Destination and Corneria (?), probably becaus I seem to prefer flatter levels. Although, I think Hyrule temple is pretty good.

1.Samus
2.Sheik
3.Ganondorf

My favorite levels are Final Destination and Corneria.

I prefer flatter levels also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back