1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digiku said:
NiGHTS bumper. They propel you in one direction.

I bet BSZ's going to use them :).

neat :D

do they have a thing type number yet? or a mapthingnum for doombuilder?

This Placeholder now belongs to Vactual Entertainment Studios (C(heese))

Double post for holding :) *holds*

There are going to be as many more as it takes to get as many of the bugs taken out as possible.... this is gonna take awhile....

What?!? You just said it yourself! Look at the first page and first post of this topic to download 1.09.3! But if you want SRB2 for fun or for netgames, stick to 1.09.2. It has more multiplayer netgames, and those who are there are also more fun. Plus that you have to download the newest bugfix on SRB2 1.09.3 every day...

If I were you, I would either stick to 1.09.2, or download em both and put em in a seperate folder. 1.09.3 is only for testing, and doesn't have a fun multiplayer.Mostly because owning nOObs is so damn fun in 1.09.2

EDIT: Damnit, Furiousfox. You were just in front of me.

Super mystic sonic said:
But if you want SRB2 for fun or for netgames, stick to 1.09.2. It has more multiplayer netgames, and those who are there are also more fun.
Have fun playing with n00bs. Seriously, would you rather not have an update ever for 1 1/2 years and have to live with a certain bug that wont get fixed until a new update is out? See 1.08. CTF was almost unplayable in 1.08, because every time you tried to join, you most likely got consis failed out. Only, like, once every two months would there be a CTF netgame, where people could easily join without consis failing. Imagine having to live with that for one and a half years. I personally like the updates, it shows me that this project is actually getting someplace and not just sitting in the dust, not doing anything.
1.09.3 is only for testing, and doesn't have a fun multiplayer
Does so! I just had a nice 7 player netgame in CTF, and it was fun! Just because some god options are removed, dosent mean the game isnt fun. You should try playing in netgames, and playing a gametype properly, which can be fun with a good quanity of players.

Spazzo said:
See 1.08. CTF was almost unplayable in 1.08, because every time you tried to join, you most likely got consis failed out. Only, like, once every two months would there be a CTF netgame, where people could easily join without consis failing. Imagine having to live with that for one and a half years.[.quote]

Come back to earth, I get a cons kick everytime I join a netgame in 1.09.3.30+

just because some god mode options were removed, bla bla bla

I only used god mode once in match, and that was in splitscreen. Ya know, splitscreen gives the player many functions, like a godmode bug, infinite powerup-time, breaking of SRB2 character limits, etc.

1. allow settings to be saved (like 3rd person mode and auto aim, also player stuff)
2. make it so your aloud to edit your person before a match, (so you dont get pwnt in a match while doing it.)
3. IT KEEPS CRASHING when you join a net game (same in the other versions too but not as much as this one)

I had more ill post them in the edit..

This was once the god mode bug:

Step 1: Use splitscreen (I think you could host as well. I dunno, I haven't tested it)
Step 2: Touch any enemy while you have 1 rings or more
Step 3: While still in the air because of the hit, use -noresetplayers to the same map.
Step 4: You will be in flash mode for as long as the map is taking. You are invincible to robots or ring fire, but you cannot pick up rings or weapon rings. So this means you have to do it with monitors.

Despite the fact that these updates are supposed to be release candidates new stuff is being added along with bug fixes. :\

I'm not complaining about the new stuff, I'm complaining that you're using this whole release candidate thing as a ruse to keep us from asking what's new. =P *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back