1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the custom characters wold be to overpowered, sonic needs something that is only for him. People need a reason to play as Sonic, super was that reason. Now we have custom super characters, the only reason is for sonic's super float. If custom characters get that too, then sonic will be unused, and completely useless.

We're lucky to have custom super characters at all, so be happy and stick with it. Superfloat: NO!

SSNTails said:
Super mystic sonic said:
You'd better get superfloat fixed. And I'm not talking about SS. I'm talking about custom character. They don't float when Super, and I don't wanna give float to a normal form just to let the superform float.

That's done on purpose, man, and no matter how much you complain, it's going to stay like that.
I knew it! Someone owes me five bucks! That's probably a good idea. Superforms are overused enough as it is.

That came outta nowhere all of a sudden....

Anyway, I tought the old "stuff to put in 1.1" topic was the longest. That had something of 80 pages.....

Super mystic sonic said:
The topic that came before that topic you are referring to.
Um no, it only had 14 pages. The Sonic Riders mod topic is the second biggest. This is the biggest I think. Someone should take a statistic.

Placeholder MAN!! Btw I can't extract the files in 1.093.30. What went wrong?

Well for me, the states are completely messed up. Their references in the Things dialog are all wrong and I get a crashing error (Invalid Call or Procedure) whenever I try to access them.

shadow the fox said:
whats with the placeholder?

That has been explained a few pages ago.

Anyway, when we made a full page, the topic automaticly creates a new one. But that one doesn't have posts. So thats why we say "placeholder" every time that happens.

Wow, you are all doing an amazing job, SRB2 is looking better than ever. Time Attack rules, new multiplayer levels too...

I really can´t wait to see how the final game will be :D

OpenGL at 1280x1024 kick ass :)

I can't belive how you keep making srb2's graphics look newer and better than ever! Is it just you updating the opengl.dll? or is it a complete backdrop on the colors/enviroment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back