1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh make them compatable with the new version? if not give us 1.0937 !! :D

I know just so you know the slopes are 91% complete :) and well I just need 1.0937 if anyone gots that :(

nega-sonic said:
I know just so you know the slopes are 91% complete

Why are you telling him? You're talking to the guy who made the slopes!

84% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Slopes really aren't going to happen in SRB2. Here are the basic reasons why:

* The software renderer would have to be re-written. Not going to happen.
* We'd need to completely revamp our level design and the engine. Also not going to happen.
* We'd need to switch completely to models. Yet again, not going to happen.

In other words, slopes are not in SRB2. They won't be in SRB2 unless a diety comes down from the heavens and demands it. You are not a diety. Get over it.

SSNTails said:
As we get closer to 1.09.4, you'll notice more and more stuff is breaking because you don't have the newer SRB2.SRB

This is why I don't use 1.09.3.7 up. Because I rather need these things. I honestly don't see why you can't include an SRB2.SRB patch.

Dark Warrior said:
SSNTails said:
As we get closer to 1.09.4, you'll notice more and more stuff is breaking because you don't have the newer SRB2.SRB

This is why I don't use 1.09.3.7 up. Because I rather need these things. I honestly don't see why you can't include an SRB2.SRB patch.

i still get the new srb exe's... and also... why did you take away knux's speed when you glide in the Air?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Dark Warrior said:
SSNTails said:

i still get the new srb exe's... and also... why did you take away knux's speed when you glide in the Air?
No glide speed?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SSNTails said:
Red Team shoots red rings, Blue Team shoots blue rings (broken for beta)
What about rings coloured to your colour, if you're skin is purple, purple rings etc :)

cueball61 said:
SSNTails said:
What about rings coloured to your colour, if you're skin is purple, purple rings etc :)

i dont that'll work... what would happen if 2 people are the same color at the same time?
CONFUSION! :?

and besides... they'll have to make colored ring sprites which i dont think will happen... i think just red rings and blue rings are the only colors that they'll do

Shadow Hog said:
Mystic said:
You are not a diety.
Yeah, I guess not. I am a little fat, though, so maybe I should start one.

Yeah. I before E except after C doesn't work all the time, Mystic. You should have learned that in elementary school. =P

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
cueball61 said:
SSNTails said:

i dont that'll work... what would happen if 2 people are the same color at the same time?
CONFUSION! :?

Uh... last time I checked all rings were red. So if all of them were different colors, it'd be less confusing. But I'd stick with them all being red anyway.

First, I don't have any idea what numbers to type in with allowsuper, runonwater, and all those other new things. Can anybody tell me?

Anyway, you should be able to have a option when you jump up, you have the spring animation, and when falling down it changes to the spinning frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back