1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is if level select doesn't work for the current .srb... Level select is probably a multi-page list like the status one (for 1.1 and large level packs like mystic realm)

now i will make a "little joke" comic from :

SRB2: downloaded and erased...(damit! the next Version is out!)

it nervs to download EXTRA the next version ONLY for a 0.00.0.1%!

Damit! please...wait befor you make a +% Version! ^^

btw...

i guess the next Version is 1.09.3.8 right? >_>

Walter

No, the next version will be 1.09.3.8, then 1.09.3.9, then 1.09.3.10, etc. until we're done and release 1.09.4. Version numbers are not decimal numbers, and simply going beyond 9 is just going to result in 10. Real numbers don't have 3 decimal points, after all. They're four seperate numbers, seperated by decimal points to make it easier to type, not to imply a relationship between each number. Each number is more and more specific. For instance, the 1 means it's the first major attempt to make the game, and hasn't been rewritten from scratch. The 7 means that it's the seventh revision of the 1.09.3 release. 1.09.3.42 would be the forty-second revision of the 1.09.3 beta (Hopefully we won't get anywhere close to that many).

Why? When we release 1.09.3.8 it'll be worthless. While this system of patching is annoying, it's effective.

Do we get SRB2.SRB with the next one? This crashing and having to go to 1.09.3.6 to play secret levels is annoying. >_<

Mystic said:
Why? When we release 1.09.3.8 it'll be worthless. While this system of patching is annoying, it's effective.

not really install creator puts directories into the *.exe file so I must update the directory.

+No nerving updating

-Long download for some users

Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back