1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we get closer to 1.09.4, you'll notice more and more stuff is breaking because you don't have the newer SRB2.SRB

But in any case, here are some of the highlights of 1.09.3.8:

Egg Slimer can now be placed at any height (affects map06)
cv_playerspeed removed, it's dumb
RUNSOC variable for level headers (since you can't use it in SCRIPTNAME)
A_SkullAttack - var1 = 0(ram head on), 1(away), 2(strafe)
A_ChangeColorAbsolute - var1 = 1(change to target's color), else var2 = color value
A_ChangeColorRelative - var1 = 1(add target's color to your own), else var2 = color value to add by
A_MoveRelative - var1 = direction (0-360 angle), var2 = force (P_Thrust wrapper)
A_MoveAbsolute - var1 = direction (0-360 angle), var2 = force (P_InstaThrust wrapper)
Another NiGHTS fix
stop bleeding on the connect menu
P_ThingHeightClip fix for moving floors
Option for skins - Don’t 'spin' when super, specifiable super color (0 for don't change).
MF2_NOHEIGHTCLIP for thok mobjs, shields, etc.
Red Team shoots red rings, Blue Team shoots blue rings (broken for beta)
Painchance on spring causes you to spin when you hit it
Circuit mode "kind of" returns
NUMLAPS console variable returns
Shuffle's slope optimization
New Rankings HUD for Race
Turtle shell is now really cool!
New character options - Option to run on water; Option to have jumping animation play springup and falling; Option to have super form; Option to use super frames or normal frames when super
Level select doesn't crash if no levels are found.

New character abilities? Aw man here we go. Lets see all the new multiple character wads come crashing down on the forum.

They all still seem awesome though.

This will surely give JTE a break. I'll update my wads once the next realease with srb2.srb comes out. Next time, you'll see Metal Sonic with his super form being his big Mecha form.

But about being able to be super, I go with Mystic with the saying that having more than one character turning super is enough.

All what you need to do is add Super Knuckles, just have him glow, even though it will look like crap(you STILL need to add the Knuckles with the fixed colors where hes all red, so try to contact the one who did it). Super Knuckles isn't as fast as Super Sonic though, so make his speed when hes super a cross between Sonic and Super Sonic). Don't to make his glide faster too, and don't increase his jumping height.

Having Metal turn into Mecha would be a crappy idea, have Metal's color change to yellow/orange instead.

KICK ARSE, now we can use slopes! someone should update that DBSRB2 config...or Oogaland should update DBSRB2 so you can make slopes and be able to see them in 3D mode.

did you try slopes? :? well I find that this update is a really good one like now knux doesn't look pixelated! :)

wait...can you edit tails.plr and knux.plr so they can be super without super frames? or do you just have to make new chars?
also: what is the flag for making chars turn super without super frames?

why? we finally have working slopes!
I think I might switch Chaos World to an OGL only map-pack now just for the usage of slopes :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back