1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails, when Mystic finishes the "mrtf_mult1094-vX.wad," be sure to put Preview Pics for the Match, CTF, and Circuit levels.

I finally downloaded the zips and exe files when the computer was slow.
I really like the new Knuckles sprites like the hurt sprites they are good :mrgreen:

Lostgame said:
Fox, how the hell did that answer his question whatsoever?

Well, quite obviously, he answered it himeself. And anyone with common sense would look on the first page. There isn't really a need to tell him if he's perfectly capable of finding it.

SSNTails, I belive Mystic said he didn't have the textures to tell us which base is which in some CTF maps, so add two new textures, which should be much like the "Eggman Flag" in CEZ but a blue one with "Sonic's flag face", and a red one with "Knux's flag face".

Ok. I have SRB2 v. 1.09.3.25. Everytime I jump on top of a "?" monitor, and the teleporters monitor comes up, my computer completely freezes, but the music still plays. Then, when I press "Control, Alt, Delete," nothing happens. I press "Escape," nothing happens. I press the windows logo button on my keyboard (start menu shortcut), nothing happens. I can't do anything except to shut down the computer while it's still on. This happens when I put in. This happened to me only two times. Is this a bug?

QUICK ADD: Happened when I put in a wad file

!!! said:
Ok. I have SRB2 v. 1.09.3.25. Everytime I jump on top of a "?" monitor, and the teleporters monitor comes up, my computer completely freezes, but the music still plays. Then, when I press "Control, Alt, Delete," nothing happens. I press "Escape," nothing happens. I press the windows logo button on my keyboard (start menu shortcut), nothing happens. I can't do anything except to shut down the computer while it's still on. This happens when I put in. This happened to me only two times. Is this a bug?

QUICK ADD: Happened when I put in a wad file

I use Alt + Tab and it responds. And this bug has already been reported.

GCFreak said:
SSN, do you mind TELLING us when a new version is out, because I missed .26 :wink:.
then hang about in the srb2fun chatroom at EsperNet, irc://irc.esper.ner/srb2fun

irc:// links only work if you have a IRC chat client installed first, like XChat, ChatZilla, or mIRC

What exactly caused Opengl to load a bit slower? The slope exe loads Opengl crazy fast(I belive 1.09.2 does the same), so whats slowing Opengl's loading time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back