1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
New for .22:

*) OpenGL now compatible with Wizard's software OGL DLL (SGI v1.1 reference implementation)

*) Bugs fixed from bug reports thread (if your post is gone, that means it should be fixed.)

I noticed something... r_opengl.dll went from 80 KB to 200 KB. What made the filesize go up so much? Was it solely GL_HINT, or did you add extra stuff to it?

Oh, sorry, I must have made a debug build instead of a release. No big deal.

uh...a bug.Eggmobile can't go past a linedef,if the sector it's going to is...i dunno...500 or so lower then the sector he's on(500 in wadauthor... <<).

Also,if a linedef executer triggers a floor to go down to whatever the sector the eggmobile is in(height wise),eggmobile will not cross the linedef because it still thinks that the sector its going to is highier

The only way to get past this,is to make eggmobile faster then sonic,so it can break through linedefs...but...I'd rather not.

Can I aks, what is with the "Place Holder" posts. I'm getting REALLY sick of those stupid posts, they have no useful content, and are actually spam, how are they valid?

(P.S. "aks" is intentional, if you watch Futurama obsessively you'll know what I mean)

The message board is a bit broken right now. For some reason, every time we get to the end of a page, it starts a new page with no posts on it. Therefore, we make a placeholder to make that new page have a post.

Fox, how the hell did that answer his question whatsoever?

It's at the beginning of the topic, I believe.

Until the source is released, I'm not updating the version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back