1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zim was Crap. It said incomplete next to his name in 2 player what was his finished form. In other words what was zim's true identity?

Here's the fix to the OGL mode errors: DON'T USE OGL MODE! *shot*
Anyway, the corrupted save files is yet another addition to srb2's ridiculously powerful anti-cheat system.

KingofFlames said:
Actually fix OGL! This dosen't fix it at all, It's still windowed.

Open config.cfg with Notepad, look for Fullscreen, and replace "No" with "Yes."

KingofFlames said:
You'd think you could ask nicely. He doesn't HAVE to fix OpenGL. He could just leave it broken for all of us, y'know. :/
Also, this is a beta, we're downloading this stuff to test an unstable program. Stop crying and go play 1.09.2.

Shuffle said:
KingofFlames said:
You'd think you could ask nicely. He doesn't HAVE to fix OpenGL. He could just leave it broken for all of us, y'know. :/
All of you that is. I, on the other hand, who uses Software, am fine... except for the fact that I won't be able to play srb2 in a month. :(

Yes I have edited this post, before Shuffle even had a chance to point out the mistake.

Well, I'm sticking to my current SRB2 1.09.3 version untill there will actually be a good update, with actually something new or interesting.

Interested:
New S_SKIN options
Something new to add to level wads
Something changed in the default levels
New weapons for match
A higher limit for characters (like trustfactor)
New enemies or bosses.
New modes. Maybe a schopping mode? *shot by everone on the messageboard*

Not interested:
Removing stuff. (I don't care if it gives bugs, or even if its dumb)
A update just to disallow a player to cheat. Bah, you should be allowed to because its just plain fun to do something you can't do in reality.PLAYERSPEED removed! :cry:
New sprites for knuckles. I never play with him anyway, because he's so slow.
Any grapic changes at all. I don't care about grapics AT ALL. If I would care, I would never play this game.
OpenGL only stuff. I never play with OpenGL because of the sprites, wich you can really see they are just a living paper.
Optimising performance of the game.
Bugg fixes. I don't care about buggs unless they crash the game.

Gee, that's rather selfish.

You might not want or care about those updates, but a good chunk of the community probably does. I think that if it makes the game better and it's feasible to implement, it should be done. For the most part, I don't care about the timeframe myself (even if it does make me wait to release BSZ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back