1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I claim this "PlaceHolder post" in the name of the Arias Family!

Re: proooooooooooooblemo

tailzdude said:
I got a problem. whenever I go to join server(search) on multiplayer, my computer always freezes!What's up?
Hey, this isn't a bug reports topic. Go check the Suggestions and Help forum for the Bug Reports.
As for that, what error screen comes up?

furyhunter600 said:
what error screen comes up?
No error screen comes up it just freezes, but don't worry. I have a completely new problem now. The SRB2 Wad launcher I downloaded from www.srb2.org isn't working! What's Going on!?!? :eek: :eek:

PS: I downloaded the newest version from here but when i try to joina netgame it says: cannot join server. server is using .srb, you are using srb2.srb :?
Anyway, I downloaded the 1.09.2 version in confusion.

I'm GoIng CrAzy!!!! :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: :twisted: :P

tailzdude said:
furyhunter600 said:
what error screen comes up?
No error screen comes up it just freezes, but don't worry. I have a completely new problem now. The SRB2 Wad launcher I downloaded from www.srb2.org isn't working! What's Going on!?!? :eek: :eek:

PS: I downloaded the newest version from here but when i try to joina netgame it says: cannot join server. server is using .srb, you are using srb2.srb :?
...Read the stinking FAQ! (Yes, I held myself back from cussing there.)

Draykon said:
...Read the stinking FAQ! (Yes, I held myself back from cussing there.)

It doesn't make sense! O.o When I launch it, it says error 51 not found or something and it closes. It was working PERFECTLY yesterday!

FAQ said:
Q. I tried to connect to a netgame but it said: "You cannot connect to this server as it uses ( .srb srb2.srb or blank ) and you are using srb2.srb."

A. This error message might not make sense. But it basicaly means that you and the host of the server are either using a different version of srb2, or one of you is using a mod such as srb2jte.

If that isn't self explanatory, go back and finish kindergarten.

Are you new to the English language, though? If you aren't, you really have no excuse for not being literate. It's very annoying to have to deal with people who refuse to read the given instructions and then ask questions that we've clearly explained before just so we didn't have to answer the same question over and over again.

No, but I'm not very good with understanding things in SRB2. I don't get it, I know I'm young, but I'm a programmer (Well, I can make games but they haven't been released) and I just don't understand this!

Okay, I give up. Superfloat!

Using this option you can decide whether your character can float or not when super. Then you'll also have the choice to let him float or not!

SSN updates his avatar, yet theres no 1.09.3.18...

EDIT: Its there, and Knux has some new sprites!

I claim this "PlaceHolder post" in the name of the Arias Family!

Just as a friendly warning: If you use OpenGL alot, you may want to skip this one. It has a few big bugs involving OpenGL.

As far as I know, OpenGL's white flats glitch happens mostly on nVidia chipsets (FuriousFox and Shuffle), but doesn't happen on ATI or others for some reason (Me, Tets, Penopat).

FoxBlitzz said:
As far as I know, OpenGL's white flats glitch happens mostly on nVidia chipsets (FuriousFox and Shuffle), but doesn't happen on ATI or others for some reason (Me, Tets, Penopat).

nVidia? Aw crap. People are always biased with ATi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back