1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would it check for a new version though? Unless you put up a small script that you update yourself (which isn't even very efficient) I don't see how you could do that.

From what I've seen the file name of the zip itself changes constantly but I guess that could work since the change is only small on each update.

How about a little ring sucker. It sucks ring outta the player and gives to you. This attack won't cost rings, and the shot can be fired continuely and won't be far ranged.

cuz itz teh ROXXOR!!! no, just kidding, don't know, but i use it to destroy people in race :)

yeah, before anyone joins, I snag all the emeralds and grab some rings, then go back to the start, as soon as someone joins, BAM!

yeah, before anyone joins, I snag all the emeralds and grab some rings, then go back to the start, as soon as someone joins, BAM!

It's cheap playing people like you that tick me off. "OMG RACE ME OR MATCH ME I"M SUPER! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! I'M SO GOOD, HA HA HA HA!" :x

LOLERSKATES PLACEHOLDA

We need a climb without glide ability, maybe wall kick like SPMoves. Jet glide, "Thok glide"...

ViralZero said:
It's cheap playing people like you that tick me off. "OMG RACE ME OR MATCH ME I"M SUPER! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! I'M SO GOOD, HA HA HA HA!" :x

um, everyone else can turn super too...duh!

Super mystic sonic said:
ree-c said:
We need a climb without glide ability, maybe wall kick like SPMoves. Jet glide, "Thok glide"...

placeholder. Try the triple jump as well.

I think we have triple jump...

*looks in code*

Well, we have double so be happy with it...
Code:
case 4: // Double-Jump
					if(player->superready && !player->powers[pw_super]
						&& !player->powers[pw_jumpshield] && !player->powers[pw_fireshield]
						&& !player->powers[pw_watershield] && !player->powers[pw_ringshield]
						&& !player->powers[pw_bombshield] && !player->powers[pw_invulnerability]
						&& !(maptol & TOL_NIGHTS) // don't turn 'regular super' in nights levels
						&& (player->charflags & SF_ALLOWSUPER))
					{
						P_DoSuperTransformation(player, false);
					}
					else if(player->mfjumped && !player->secondjump)
					{
						player->mfjumped = 0;
						P_DoJump(player, true);
						player->secondjump = 1;
					}

We do have triple jump, you just need the white sheild and after your second jump you press the spindash button.
...Closest we'll ever get in this version.

The triple jump should be a little bit more easy to do, and the falling animation should be spinning.

First jump: whatever you typed in jumpheight
second jump: jumpheight+50
third jump: jumpheight+120

New idea

JUMPSPINFALL!

When you jump going up, you'll use the spring flying animation. When you fall down you'll switch to the spinning animation. Of course, you can also use number 2 on NOJUMPSPIN to do this.

EDIT:
Again a new(meh,old) idea!

Maybe you could use the dash attack (special move for amy in SRB2JTE) as a seperate number for spindash? Mindash will decide how far your attack will reach.

EDIT2:
Bounce move

A bounce move! This move can make you bounce like in SA2. I'd recommend putting this as a new number for spindash, but of course you can also use it as a new ability...meh, but that would keep you very slow....

EDIT3:
Do NOT kill me because I have many idea's!
Multidash! You can repeately spindash! When you press the spindash button you'll go spindashing like normal. When pressing the spindash button again, you'll stand up walking/running at the same speed you were spindashing. Of course you would directly slow down to your original runspeed after you were standing up running at spindash speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back