1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rather unfair. My crappy graphics card can't even support OpenGL mode. I'd be left out in the dust if model compatability was made. :( :( :(

Draykon said:
That's rather unfair. My crappy graphics card can't even support OpenGL mode. I'd be left out in the dust if model compatability was made. :( :( :(
My computer is like that, too. I can barely run at 640x480 software.

Same here. With OpenGL, it's more balanced. Graphics go to the GPU and the calculations go to the CPU. With software, everything goes to the CPU, added on to the fact that Software mode is highly unoptimized in rendering (For example, a large semitransparent image will slow it down).

(FAST) every day comes out a new version XD XD XD that nervs a bit. IDEA! thats a new mode in my comic! Thanks SSNTAILS ^^

W.A. :mrgreen:

Edit: the NEWEST Version (in the moment (1.09.3.11?) have a bad bug: the Sound optiones will not save, its when i start the game, ALL off!

The names don't show up completely when I open the soc editor. But here's my best shot.
120 automatic explosion (Possibly more)
121 automatic explosion (Possibly more)
122 automatic homing (Possibly more)
123 homing explosion (Possibly more)
124 homing
125 automatic
126 explosion

Sorry, couldn't find the rail ring.

I actually wouldn't mind software if the FPS was user-friendly since we all know how annoying the camera is. Though it's still true about how OpenGL runs faster.

Draykon said:
The names don't show up completely when I open the soc editor. But here's my best shot.
120 automatic explosion (Possibly more)
121 automatic explosion (Possibly more)
122 automatic homing (Possibly more)
123 homing explosion (Possibly more)
124 homing
125 automatic
126 explosion

Sorry, couldn't find the rail ring.
The rail ring isn't an object, it's just a redring being thrown really fast.

Although using the rail ring (116), pressing the fire button will make you gain a rail ring, and allow you to fire it.

I want to fix up OGL, but it would only be for the Mac version, and since I'm not on the team, I couldn't put it in the Windows version, so there's not much point.

What would be cool to do...

Is put slopes in the Mac version, add them to the maps and crap, and say "slopes-only available in the Mac OS version of SRB2."

Hahaha...that would pwn all you bastards who think Windows pwns. :P

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I actually wouldn't mind software if the FPS was user-friendly since we all know how annoying the camera is. Though it's still true about how OpenGL runs faster.

Not only that. I find in intolerably slow in 1024x768 and software. OGL is fine (beautiful, might I add,) though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back