1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tested a few.

multiability Supposed to give you multi-thok or glide or whatever, but broken and gets rid of your ability.
ringslinger
Ringthrowing in 1p
slingitem = object# Press fire to produce the specified object Warning, do not try with weapon rings. Still testing it a bit.
auraitem = object# Dosen't seem to do anything.

Edit:
auraitem replaces the illusion or blur that accompanies spindashing and thoking with the specified item.

slingitem is what you fire as a ring.

Draykon said:
Just tested a few.

multiability Supposed to give you multi-thok or glide or whatever, but broken and gets rid of your ability.

Are you SURE? I tested it and it worked fine...

KingofFlames said:
SSNTails said:
All unlockable requirements now combinable
what does this mean?

That means with a "condition within a condition" loop, you can have one thing unocked if you were to unlock everything else. (which is what I had originally thought the easter egg unlockable was until I found out it was an egg hunt)

SSNTails said:
Draykon said:
Just tested a few.

Well, it at least does that with multi-float.

slingitem = object# works fine for me, I might make a list of good projectile thingnums.

SSNTails said:
Draykon said:
Just tested a few.

Multi-Glide back??!?!?
The inevitble return of Spidey Knux at hand?!??!?
Do I have to still pay you for this?

You don't put a # sign. Just a number. If you guys need an example here's what gives the Zwing it's missile launcher.

Code:
ringslinger = 1
slingitem = 4

Draykon said:
You don't put a # sign. Just a number. If you guys need an example here's what gives the Zwing it's missile launcher.

Code:
ringslinger = 1
slingitem = 4
]

I tried it. It didn't work. Do you have to do firing weapons?

I found super characters still don't float. Unless you have the ability float, but its stupid to float as a normal character.

And only ringslinger works for me, but after choosing a slingitem and press the fire button, I lose a ring, but nothing fly's away from me.

Alright, here's a list of good slingitem objects:
4 Eggmobile style missile
74 Standard red ring
91 Jettysyn gunner bullet
152 Mario fireball
194 THZ turret style laser

I"m fairly certain it has to at least be a missile object.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
The turret one seems to be unfair and overpowered.

It isn't rapid fire, and it moves just as fast as a red ring.

EDIT: *looks at SSNTails's avatar*

MODELS? I hope your avatar ain't a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back