Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku Niola said:
ShoesWalk.gif

Slowly getting there to a complete walking at this angle. Then I got 4 other angles, followed by flipping some of the frames around and all and calling them 6-8. :D Also Human Senku ... ... ... Ok screw that name we'll call him Senku Niola, since that's his actual name and all, but yeah anyways he will most likely wall jump like the hedgehog one, though I MIGHT see if I can come up with a new ability, for now dunno.
Looks pretty cool, nice to see a human in srb2

I think I might need to darken the silver up a little bit, currently it seems a bit too light PLUS I need some sort of better platinum than the Senku very light blue soled shoes.

Interesting. I can't wait to see more from you. Your Human Senku looks pretty cool. Although when he runs, he looks from side to side, would he be looking around during his running cycle?

Just felt like asking.

305coolguy, cause he does, Helix uh.. what?, Metal thing... k..... ANYWAYS, I have no clue if I have made any small updates with my wads so I decided to 1 fix Sinkoo's sword color, and just upload all 4 characters all over again just in case.

Senku Niola said:
ShoesWalk.gif

Slowly getting there to a complete walking at this angle. Then I got 4 other angles, followed by flipping some of the frames around and all and calling them 6-8. :D Also Human Senku ... ... ... Ok screw that name we'll call him Senku Niola, since that's his actual name and all, but yeah anyways he will most likely wall jump like the hedgehog one, though I MIGHT see if I can come up with a new ability, for now dunno.
The head...the way it turns...Shouldn't it go from right to left instead of stopping in the middle then going back to the right side? It just doesn't look natural in my point of view. Other than that nice work. But what can you expect from senku.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Senku Niola said:
ShoesWalk.gif

The head...the way it turns...Shouldn't it go from right to left instead of stopping in the middle then going back to the right side? It just doesn't look natural in my point of view. Other than that nice work. But what can you expect from senku.
Well when playing it makes the character look like he's looking around the level rather than in front of him, i mean if you was in a level like those in srb2 you would be observing your surroundings.

A general warning to all of you, do not just say "This WAD is awesome". It is just as bad as mindless negative feedback. This is stated clearly in Rule 11

So don't do this again or administrative action will be taken.

This WAD is awesome! *shot* JK.

Really though, I can't wait to see how this is going to end up.

I am DEFINITELY getting this new one when you're done. I love everything you've made so far. How much longer do you think it will take to finish?

I haven't read the rest of the thread, so sorry if this seems out of the blue.

Does this mean that the creation of human character wads is allowed/accepted? Caus, that's something I'd like too mess around with. :)

Nice work on this one, Senku. But, what this character's name?

Re: Down with the Hedgies up with the humans!

Senku Niola said:
UPDATE (5/31/08) :
  • Senku Niola 5.0: 100%
    SenkuNiola-1.png

th_MainProject.gif

SenkuHumanWadStand.gif
  • Senku Rider 5.0: 90% (Lacks proper trick frames)
    SNKRA2A8.png
  • Sinkoo ??? 5.0: 100%
    SNKOC1.jpg
  • Senya Niola 3.0: 100%
    SenyaNiola.png
  • Nitemare Flame 4.0: Wut...

Names^

I know. I was sarcastically stating that there is no name listed for the Human. Now are you saying that the Human's name is also Senku Niola? Because if it is, I would suggest something a little less monotonous than "Senku: the human version".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back