• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SA2B mod -- Beta 1 --

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly hoping you plan to replace most of the default SRB2 things scenery types with those new ones because it's got to be one or the other. They look terrible with each other.

Metal Harbor causes SRB2 to crash. It'll crash if I clear the stage or if I try to load my save from there. Until this problem is identified and corrected, I am unable to play this mod.

Not bad but it needs work on some bugs i found:

-Crashes

-strange textures errors

Rate:From A to E i give a C.

Suggestion: More work on textures

------------------------Rocky-------------------------

1.) Download WinRAR and install
2.) Download the .rar file
3.) Right-click the .rar and extract all the files to your SRB2 folder

Pretty good. I hated the rails on Final Rush though. Try and put zoom tubes on them. Also,I have a better texture for Final Rush BTW.

Final rush textures are good. And no, i didnt added zoomtubes, i added plataforming to the stage to make it better and more funny. It s a great level now!

This is hereby my favorite mod.

SA2B is my favorite game, and it feels really good to play it in SRB2. I like the new textures. Just some things:

-use translucent water on the bottom of Metal Harbor and Green Forest
-in Green Forest, try placing more springs at the end of the the large, originally half-piped platforms.

Other than that, awesome!!! 5/5

Wait, we're allowed to have custom musics for levels now? I thought that was banned!

This looks very ugly.
First off, it needs some more texture variation (or replace the rock textures altogether; they look terrible on large walls and hills).
Second, he Garden seems far too small. Resize the area.
Third, it has no detail. It is meant to be a remake of the game's Garden, but that doesn't excuse you from adding anything pretty. Place some bushes and flowers here and there, and some islands and rocks in the water so it feels less lonely.

I'm going to play this soon. It's downloading as I type.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but have you thought of replacing any of the enemy sprites? You could replace Pop-up Turrets with GUN Hunters, Crawlas with Rhinos, Buzzes with Beetles, ect. ect.

EDIT: I've downloaded the file, but the game doesn't recognize SA2B.rar as a .wad file. Help plz?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back