• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaos 0-He's done! (Now with SOCs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but what if someone starts making a vector wad then CZ64? i know you are, it's so obvios (sp?) i was going to make a vector for a mod im doing (not X-Treme Blast) but i knew you were making one so i stoped

Okay, no transparency unless someone could make it so that it only effects him. Same goes with no drowning.
EDIT: The rotations are done, could use some work though. I think it's the back frame that's a little weird.

light dasher said:
but what if someone starts making a vector wad then CZ64? i know you are, it's so obvios (sp?) i was going to make a vector for a mod im doing (not X-Treme Blast) but i knew you were making one so i stoped
The same thing that happened to the people who started making Espio wads. Just do a search for Espio, and you'll see 2 topics with crappified sprites.

Re: Chaos 0

nitro_the_hedghog said:
caosa1zk9.png
caosa5ww1.png
caosa3a7az0.png
Versus
chaoszerosl6.gif

Chaos said:
Doesn't seem to fit srb2 like Nitro's.

Yeah... I'd have to agree... Although, it would probably good for nitro to remove/replace some of the parts where it looks like it was recolored from sonic.
I.e. The dark spot in the middle of his stomach, and the feet that look a little too blocky as if they were drawn over from sonics shoe.

Edit: Oh, and that part under his face with the eyes, which I just noticed.

Actualy, they're edit's from Nitro. The dark spot is because that's how it looks in sonic battle. And he's always had the shape of the muzzle for as far as I know. I'll work on the feet though.

I too have been waiting for a nice Chaos 0 to come up. This is the best one (and the only one, besides CZ64's) that I have seen. Keep up the good work.
:mrgreen:

But I'm outta ideas for another character! And this is so far the best character I've done, in my opinion.

Yup. Anyways I dunno if I should make his roll a puddle like on SA and SA2 or like a blob of goo like in sonic battle.

Yea they're so awesome everybody will play them in netgames! XD anyways I got the front walking frames done and the back soon to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back