New Ben 10 movie: Race Against Time!

Do you think Ben 10: Race Against Time will be a good movie?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully it will be good....

• No......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I saw the first like 10 minutes of this movie where the fire dude fought the alien. Good lord, the only thing i've ever seen that was worse than this was the Power Rangers. I have never seen such a horrible fighting scene.

Sonow Hakura said:
Well, I saw the first like 10 minutes of this movie where the fire dude fought the alien. Good lord, the only thing i've ever seen that was worse than this was the Power Rangers. I have never seen such a horrible fighting scene.

I completly agree with you.

No duh. That statement is about as old as cartoon network itself. Actually I was wrong. Cartoon Network was actually good when it first came out with the old goodies like Courage the Cowardly Dog, I R Baboon, and many others. Then some new stereotype shows came out and started sucking....

Cartoon Network IS good, though. In fact it might be better than pretty much any other channel on television.

My proof: [adult swim]. I suppose the rest of Cartoon Network sucks, maybe, but [adult swim] is pure distilled win.

Ben 10 is a Cheesey Cartoon with bad puns and a horrible protagonist.
Besides, the first episode I watched, he got his 11th form or something. Why is it called Ben 10 if the kid has 11 powers?

Crazygamerx6 said:
Ben 10 is a Cheesey Cartoon with bad puns and a horrible protagonist.
Besides, the first episode I watched, he got his 11th form or something. Why is it called Ben 10 if the kid has 11 powers?

Because Ben is 10.I just saw the movie and again,the fighting scenes are are...horrible!*points to an old post*It is as bad as power rangers!

The whole series got ruined when they kept making more monsters.But we knew that coming because when ben had just 10 monster their was a future episode when the ben (future)had like 6 different(more)forms.

D:

Gaaradude6969 said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
OK....guess what?
I realized that this movie sucks.

No!...
I'm sorry...I like the show, but that movie was a real letdown when I put more thought into it.

My Dad said:
This is one of the best new cartoons they've made.
I trust my dad on a lot of things. Say what you want....I still like the show. But not Race Against Time. I put more thought into and came up with a better plot than what was in the film.
One thing I'd like to see: A Kevin 11 film.

Chaos said:
Gaaradude6969 said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
OK....guess what?
I realized that this movie sucks.

No!...

Yeah, face it.
Get over it too.

Why would you EVER like this crap? The video games are stupid, like any other Cartoon Network game. Only Courage the Cowardly Dog and Adult Swim are what I like that channel for anymore.

Ha, Chaos for another win. Courage pwns and adult swim is awesome.
Saturday and sunday night are the only times I watch tv, unless I'm really
bored and turn on Discovery or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back