New Ben 10 movie: Race Against Time!

Do you think Ben 10: Race Against Time will be a good movie?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully it will be good....

• No......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ben 10 series hasn't gone anywhere decently plotwise, nor does it have any outstanding traits or innovations, to make it a decent animation.

It. Sucks.

Ok, lets get this strait. Ben 10 is a childish show, most people here are mature and have gotten over that annoying show, which means that not everyone here will like it (Whoever the creator of this topic was.) Ok? Get over it already and stop freaking out about people having different opinions.

Ben 10 is not a decent cartoon in my opinion, nor is almost any other cartoon produced in the US...all the drawings are usually terrible, which isn't too important, but then almost all US cartoons have no plot, the characters just do some random thing each episode. For the US cartoons with plots, I don't find them very interesting at all.
Good cartoons:

Japanese Versions of:
Bleach
Naruto (Naruto seems to be getting worse even though I skipped all the fillers)
Deathnote
Love Hina
Fate/Stay Night
Other stuff

I'm actually going to agree with Rival on this one. While Transformers was good for the most part, it was filled with sexual comments. For me, that wrecked it along with the rest of 'em. :/

Gaaradude6969 said:
Rival said:
Will I see the movie? Pfft....NO! Movies based on Cartoons is a waste.

Transformers. Need I say more?
  • Thank you. I rest my case. Movies based on cartoons are bound to be awesome.
  • There were sexual comments in Transformers? I'll see about that when I see the movie. And no, I haven't seen Transformers yet.
  • If you don't like Ben 10 then should I just I have made this topic about a different cartoon like Ed, Edd, and Eddy? Or do you not like that show either?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Gaaradude6969 said:
Rival said:

• There were sexual comments in Transformers? I'll see about that when I see the movie. And no, I haven't seen Transformers yet.
  • If you don't like Ben 10 then should I just I have made this topic about a different cartoon like Ed, Edd, and Eddy? Or do you not like that show either?

Yeah there were sexual comments in that movie.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Gaaradude6969 said:
Rival said:

That was a very ignorant statement. Most movies based off cartoons are either scrapped or horrible. Like the DBZ movie, that was supposed to be made could have been great if they would have done it right, but it was scrapped instead. Trasnformers was supposed to be crap from what I have heard. Any other movies based off of cartoons I either never heard about or never cared enough to try and watch them.

the old transformers animated movie from the 80's was really good (ironicaly i was watching it in 2005, and when the movie opened, it showed the future with robots in 2005).

This is my opinion, BTW. I think Ben 10 is as good as DBZ Sagas, which was horrid, BTW. I like the classics, like Scooby Doo, because even though it's old, it still has some charm to it, while Ben 10 had none to begin with. It has no story line, no plot, its just one action/drama scene after another. It's better now-a-days to have a story in a cartoon. (Unless it is a comedy/sitcom, but Ben 10 isn't, and SD is.)

While SD's jokes were a bit corny, they were, and still are, pretty funny. On the other hand, Ben 10's jokes are VERY corny, so corny you could feed the world with that corn *slapped*. I also hate what Ben says when he changes into an alien.

So basicly, I LOVE the classics, but hate all new fancy shows, Except anime, The Simpsons, and Family Guy.

I heard that kid who is starring in his new show "Out Of Jimmy's Head" is playing Ben in this movie (Is it true? If So, I might watch it). And yet again I'm forced to watch this movie since my cousin's mom told me to take my cousin's friends to see it when it comes out.

I don't really watch cartoons anymore. They're just not funny and they look terrible. Some of them look like they are made in Flash!

Dear God, what has the good ol' Cartoon Network morphed into?

Look, the other movie sucks, the episodes suck, and they want more crap to give us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back