SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver is not going to be included.

Espio was included because I knew I could do something with MF2_SHADOW/MF(2?)_DONTDRAW to make him being invisible. Similar to Srb2JTE's Chaos Control function. Also for the reason that I like him.

As for Silver, I don't like him very much and is basically a character that is worshiped by people who think he's cool (Silverfags, etc :D). On top of that, there isn't a good character wad of Silver that's made as of yet.
If people do decide to make him just for the sake of the mod, I'll just ignore it. I hate Silver and the general fags that like him.

As for Knuckles, I like to think of him as just being under the borderline to me saying "Okay, this Final Smash I can't code in, forget it, he's not going to be in the mod"

I've had an idea for Knuckles' final smash to read off a mobj thing to determine where the center of the map is. I'll also plan this mobj thing to be the center where the rocks spawn and fall in an outward motion. Either that or spawn randomly on either side of it. I haven't decided which.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
On top of that, there isn't a good character wad of Silver that's made as of yet.

I agree that the current one is crud. However, nitro's Silver sprites he made for Light Dasher were pretty impressive, and I wanted to edit those sprites into my own style of Silver the Hedgehog for people who'd care to play as him, but mainly because I saw the current one to be inaccurate. :P

I only like him because of his abilities, Silver as a character is really lame. :/ Nitro said no to me anyway, and you don't want him in anyway, so there's no need for him at all then. :D

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I've had an idea for Knuckles' final smash to read off a mobj thing to determine where the center of the map is. I'll also plan this mobj thing to be the center where the rocks spawn and fall in an outward motion. Either that or spawn randomly on either side of it. I haven't decided which.

Maybe try making it that he goes Hyper Knuckles and that rocks fall like Lucas' and Ness' final smash: PK Starstorm.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Or you could make it happen in the very center of the X and Y axies by default and just spawn from the ceiling. At least by default if someone doesn't add the object to specify otehrwise.

I was about to type 7zip but that works too. =P

When I last played this mod it was abit hard to control. =(

Spazzo and Flame should probably fix the net play for this if they want more players on. I cant play this without a net game>.<. And sadly less players means less people to battle with. I would play srb2jte if there was no SV.....

No Double Posting -Shot-
Also, use the Edit Bu-SHOT AGAIN-
Moderator: MegamanZero29292, Stop trying to be a Mod, because you Aren't...
MMZ29292: Yes Sir

But Yea, I played this and personally, I think it needs a few more things to make it better...like all characters no matter what has a Double Jump...Pressing Up Spindash Executes The Spring Going Up and Down Sprites to be the Third Jump

other than that, I think it's good...oh, and use the-SHOT SHOT SHOT-

Has SSNtails helped you with this in any way?

EDIT: again srb2jte would be fun without the super virus....

...that wasn't even funny.

Anyway, there really should be a adventure mode in this MOD. It's really boring because no one netgames.

yeah.. some adventure modes or bots or even 1 player something ( like hitting a ball to see how far it goes...

MegamanZero29292 said:
But Yea, I played this and personally, I think it needs a few more things to make it better...like all characters no matter what has a Double Jump...Pressing Up Spindash Executes The Spring Going Up and Down Sprites to be the Third Jump
Not a bad suggestion. I guess I could make this work, but only when I'm able to work on this mod again.

astar said:
Anyway, there really should be a adventure mode in this MOD. It's really boring because no one netgames.
This is planned. Although I need some maps from people, and a basic story. :P

Also, regarding me working on this. This project is going on a little hiatus for a while. At least, until my birthday which will be on October 15th.

The reason why I'm not going to be working on this is because I'd rather not work on anything while on my father's computer (At the moment of typing this), and my father is paranoid about me making his computer slower as it is.

I'm going to be getting a new computer on my birthday, so I'll move all of my shit on to that when I get it. Chaos Zero 64 and Oogaland know the whole story if you're wondering why I'm getting a new computer.

is there more this mod than ure telling the forums???... is there?
also i could help a little in making ,wads or editing maps.
EDIT:can u pm the confirmed characters to me
EDIT2:that sounded like brawl
will silver be in it?
Suggestion :silver: should be able lift certain objects on the fields
knuckles:gives a high powered punch that kills you if your damage %
is high
sonic: already good
tails: could use a tails swipe
espio: throws a ninja star and\or teleports in short range
shadow: slows down time for short time ( thats probably alot of coding to make everything slow but him :|)
basically: you can give everyone a punch instead of jumping sooo much
other probs : confails
these suggestions were from my reletives in Jamaica ( yes, jamaica the game got that far ) who played this

Wayne3 said:
is there more this mod than ure telling the forums???... is there?
It's His Mod, He Shouldn't have to tell Us Everyhting

Wayne3 said:
also i could help a little in making ,wads or editing maps.
I'm Sure You Could

Wayne3 said:
EDIT:can u pm the confirmed characters to me
Why Should he? He'll add characters when that comes Around

Wayne3 said:
EDIT2:that sounded like brawl
Where did that come from?

Wayne3 said:
will silver be in it?
Will Hitler Be in it?

Wayne3 said:
Suggestion :silver: should be able lift certain objects on the fields
When You feel like coding that...tell Flame

Wayne3 said:
knuckles:gives a high powered punch that kills you if your damage %
is high
Doesn't that seem a little over powered?

Wayne3 said:
sonic: already good
There's No Need for Us To be Told that he's good, we need things to make him better

Wayne3 said:
tails: could use a tails swipe
You wanna make those sprites?

Wayne3 said:
espio: throws a ninja star and\or teleports in short range
That Seems More Possible To do

Wayne3 said:
shadow: slows down time for short time ( thats probably alot of coding to make everything slow but him :|)
Alright, You do it, Code it, and Give it to Flame

Wayne3 said:
basically: you can give everyone a punch instead of jumping sooo much
other probs : confails
Again, you sprite it, then give it to Flame

Wayne3 said:
these suggestions were from my reletives in Jamaica ( yes, jamaica the game got that far ) who played this
Cool. Anyways, tell me more About "Jamaica The Game" I'd like to play it
(I know, I'm being an Jack @$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back