SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urmm... I forgot to mention this before...

Flaming Fields, MAP01, isn't selectable to play in any mode in SSB:SS.

Was it meant to be like that?

Monster Iestyn said:
Urmm... I forgot to mention this before...

Flaming Fields, MAP01, isn't selectable to play in any mode in SSB:SS.

Was it meant to be like that?

Probably, because its not 2D.

Look at this picture:
srb20072.png

LOL!

Donovan the hedgehog said:
too many people to be real
Melee and Brawl have support for 6-player matches. Multi-man Melee, etc.

And nothing is stopping the host from limiting the players to 4.

Go away, this mod is dead. :<

Seriously though, I dunno what's happening to this now, nobody has put any work into it in ages.

Cue said:
Seriously though, I dunno what's happening to this now, nobody has put any work into it in ages.
You can't see my computer screen so you don't know what I'm doing with it. :D

But really, IMO, Spazzo just wanted to release this dispite the condition it was in, and now it seems that he doesn't want anything to do with the mod. I'm working on it slowly but surely. Trying to optimize it to the best of my abilities, etc.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Cue said:

But really, IMO, Spazzo just wanted to release this dispite the condition it was in, and now it seems that he doesn't want anything to do with the mod. I'm working on it slowly but surely. Trying to optimize it to the best of my abilities, etc.
So, basicly this is a 1 person project now =/

Well, I'll be doing some levels for him, so it helps a bit. He knows more coding than me, and either way, I can't think of any code help to give him. So, it's still sort of a one-man project.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Cue said:

well show us something so we know your not just saying that to shut us up =/

Hey also, I'm having a little problem when making a map, I've made it right, left alot of room for the camera,, typeoflevel 644 yet, it's zoomed right in the middle, I can't see what is wrong with it, a little help, and if it helps, could someone post the thing numbers for the maxcam thingamabob

minmax.png

This should be what you're looking for.

Also, regarding the stuff I'm working on, there's really not much to show game-wise. Moreso of coding work. So I apologize.

Sweeet. And I also noticed one thing about the version number (1.33.7).
ROFL, Super Smash Brothers:Sonic Showdown (version leet). I has teh patch. Now the only problem IS GETTING SOMEONE TO PLAY W/ME!! (shout intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back