SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god. Everything MegamanZero29292 said in his post made me smile.

Also, on a side note. Now that I have my computer using a Ubuntu [Linux] OS, I might be able to continue the mod now.

I've got a Story For This!

Sonic and Pals are Skipping Happy like in the Field. Then Tails Trips Sonic
Announcer: What has gone wrong in the world Of Sonic Team -Shot-

Okay Okay okay...Now the REAL story.

Eggman: Hello Everybody, Besides the sonic robo blast riders competition, It's time to host a Brawl Competition, All people that Come have to bring a really valubale Item to participate, Like a Chaos Emerald Perhaps.
Sonic: What?
Tails: Doesn't Something seem wrong about this tournament?
Knuckles: Maybe he Wants to do something Fair for Once
Sonic and Tails: .......KNUCKLES YOU IDIOT!!!!
Shadow: I bet you're getting suspicions because You're too weak to fight
Sonic: Grrr....
Shadow: If really ARE the fastest Hedgehog, then maybe you'd like to prove it in this competition!
Sonic: C'mon Tails, let's show Shadow!
Tails: But Sooooonic
Knuckles: C'mon Tails, don't be a wuss
Tail: *sigh*

Something like that...

Why do we need a story? Why don't they just do what happened in Melee, going through random stages without any kind of backstory or reason to?

Simsmagic said:
Why do we need a story? Why don't they just do what happened in Melee, going through random stages without any kind of backstory or reason to?
Agreed.

Oh, and some sort of oddball EGGMAN player.

And here is my review of the last 3-4 pages:

Silver: Not mainstream enough, not enough inclusion, not enough people supporting his inclusion...
Shadow: Mainstreamed, popular enough to have his own *poor* game, many people support his inclusion. And he just plain fits.
Knuckles: Number of reasons = waste of tables.
Amy: Again with the reasoning.
Espio: Sortakinda, but as it's pointless to recall him at the break point...
Blaze: He'll get to it right after inserting Mickey Mouse NEVAH.
Cream: The heck with it, add Barney if you want that thing!

That's all. Merry October to you, good sirs.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
My god. Everything MegamanZero29292 said in his post made me smile.

Also, on a side note. Now that I have my computer using a Ubuntu [Linux] OS, I might be able to continue the mod now.

Ubuntu FTW! Oh and it's about time too.

I'm not concentrating on a story as of yet so stop posting these story lines.
This is actually the exact reason why I didn't want a load of people helping with the mod. Only a select few people who have common sense and aren't like "OMG SSBSS IS SO KOOL" and etc.

When I get to writing a story line, which will not be likely... I'll probably write it myself to avoid something like this from happening again.
I handle almost all of the coding, and when I need something made, possibly sprites or levels, I'm expected to turn to people who know what they're doing instead of making me a level with no detail what-so-ever.

So really, stop with the random faggotry.

That put aside.. I successfully managed to get my code on here, I just have to figure out how I am to edit, compile, commit, and basically manage this whole thing with the help of select people. It's going to be harder since I'm not on a windows OS anymore. :(

Flame, even though you don't like silver, you could AT LEAST give him a small chance for full. I'm not a silverfag, but I am interested in his skills. If I were a decent enough SRB2 programmer, I would make my own SSBSS Silver. As for Blaze and other guys, I don't feel much of a vibe with them. I'd just go "meh, sum more guys. why teh hells sould i caer?" if they were added. Silver is a decent enough hedgehog. At least he's better than Tails *shot by tails*

Tails: I'm not ****ing gay, and Silver is nowhere near better than me! He's just another stupid hog, like that ****ing emo, Shadow! You can all die! *shot*

Shadow: What are you looking at? I had to do it.

Back on topic: At least give Silver a small chance, Flame. He deserves it. You should know he's like Shadow. A few hits and your history. If you're giving Shadow a role in this game, you might as well put Silver in. And just so you DO include Silver, I'm going to do this.

INCLUDE SILVER[/b]

Once upon a time, a really arrogant echidna decided to take claim for everything that wasn't his. Then, everyone else got pissed and decide to kick the carp out of him. Of course, then everyone realized that they wanted all the credit for themselves instead, so everyone decided to beat the crap out of each other anyways; the winner getting to take claim of everything at stake... and Silver dies. Sorry for the spoiler, but...

I'm good at stories, right? Totally?

astar said:
Ubuntu FTW!
Second'd, and it's good to know you're continuing the development of this great mod, Flame. :D If I had any idea what half of the buttons in DevC++ did, I'd offer to contribute to it without a second thought.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
That put aside.. I successfully managed to get my code on here, I just have to figure out how I am to edit, compile, commit, and basically manage this whole thing with the help of select people. It's going to be harder since I'm not on a windows OS anymore. :(
Ouch, no Windows at all sucks. D: I kinda know how you feel, since I was busy not long ago trying to find Ubuntu equivalents to all of my favorite apps and getting them to work, not fun. I still have to use WINE for playing SRB2, as I can't figure out how to compile it without needing the command line, I am so lazy. :P
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Not this time, Penny. *insert past participle of a transitive verb here*
I doubt he was being serious, but it was still a hilarious story. xD
I say we should go with it! *another generic 'shot'*

DarkSagaFromSegaLMA0 said:
Flame, even though you don't like silver, you could AT LEAST give him a small chance for full. I'm not a silverfag, but I am interested in his skills. If I were a decent enough SRB2 programmer, I would make my own SSBSS Silver. As for Blaze and other guys, I don't feel much of a vibe with them. I'd just go "meh, sum more guys. why teh hells sould i caer?" if they were added. Silver is a decent enough hedgehog. At least he's better than Tails *shot by tails*

He has a point flame, basically every silver fan only likes him because he's psychic, other than that ,well.....
But he deserves a chance to battle in SSBSS.
even if he looks like a half bitten stick at least put him,
in.
Silver:Give me a chance please.
Sonic:well...
Tails:um....
Knuckles:aahhh....
Amy:ummm.....
Rouge:aahhhhh.....
Flame:.........
Shadow: NO !!!!!
ALL: * discuss *
All: ummm
Shadow: * shot *
Silver: * stops bullet with psychic powers then shoots back *
Shadow: Gahhh
Shadow:* Slowly dies *

Oops i got a little carried away there....
but silver should still get a chance.
On behalf of all srb2 and silver fans ( not really )
Silver: please :|
ADD: what do you plan to do about items?

You like to RP in your posts don't you? for my advice, you may want to find out about the rules about posting if you don't want to be rocketed out of the forum.

Anyways, back to topic, the Megaman guy has some good ideas there which would be rather useful in the mod.

And DarkSFSLMAO, it's up to Flame on who he wants to put in the mod. He's in charge (I think he is or it may be Spazzo) of the mod so he'll decide about the final decisions.

Dr.Pepper said:
Ouch, no Windows at all sucks. D: I kinda know how you feel, since I was busy not long ago trying to find Ubuntu equivalents to all of my favorite apps and getting them to work, not fun. I still have to use WINE for playing SRB2, as I can't figure out how to compile it without needing the command line, I am so lazy. :P

Man I"m glad I have two OS's on my computer :P.

This game looks like it'll end up like chaos faction 2 ( it was scheduled to realease at the end of 2007 and it isn't out yet )
but anyways, this is probably the best mod in srb2 and i hope it gets finished soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back