SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... In the netplay, if someone gets final smash and use it, player/s gets Consiscetly failure and will be kicked.

Can you fix it?

just migrated to canada and got internet so im back,
this wad should could come out before chaos faction 2, in fact, it cant possibly come out any later.

Wayne3 said:
just migrated to canada and got internet so im back,
this wad should could come out before chaos faction 2, in fact, it cant possibly come out any later.

The Mod will be out when the creator has done the work they needed to do on their project, and when it's the time to come out. Most wads which take time get the best results.

This mod is a great idea, but I have two problems with the demo.

1. Screen dimensions are awful. I know this can be corrected with the launcher, but still...
2. I can't figure out how to add any of the characters into the game--it just says UNKNOWN COMMAND "ADDFILE".

fawfulfan said:
2. I can't figure out how to add any of the characters into the game--it just says UNKNOWN COMMAND "ADDFILE".
That's weird, it has always let me add wads. But then again, I haven't played it in months

Never mind about that one. It got fixed. But I forgot to mention another problem. I have to manually type in the skin if I want to play as another character.

I made a deadly level from a edited lvl from this wad, can i post it -> Flame
Note: this question was posted to be answered by Flame!!

JTE

that would be possible if jte could ( or rather would ) help.
if jte helped to add bots he'd probably put the super virus in it and no one would play...

Uh, yeah. Anyway, JTE bots are stupid, but fun to play around with, which was the intent of the game in the first place. No?

umm.. Nome?
could u make a bot? nope
that makes your mom a n00b
and she gave birth to a n00b
... sorry off topic..
they should've added bots when the had a chance....

Bots will not be added. JTE made bots long AFTER he, and Shuffle left the project.

Now stop with the faggotry and the demand for bots. It will never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back