• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

UPDATED* scr_cannoncore [beta_Rouge] (no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash said:
MITH said:
Chrome the hedgehog not Ash said:
I totaly forgot about this, I thought you left or something.

Totally sorry about that, been busy and lost some interest in this, but now I found some time and I want to finish this ASAP

I never wrote that.

LOL, Fixed I messed up things with the quote button.

Stop saying it's empty.

Considering the rest of the stage is so true to the original, he might, JUST MIGHT, know this already. >_> srsly.

Day 2:

*DELETED*
current image at the first post.

Work in progress.

Some textures may change, I'm going to add the water (with currents this time) tomorrow I hope.

OFFTOPIC:

OMG! this topic hit the 1337 views
1337postdl9.jpg

I can see why you want to finish this. It looks really awesome. Way better than the old version.

Day 4:

Some things to be fixed (like the problems in openGL with some of the translucent FOFs)

{Insert awesome picture of awesomeness here}
Can words describe this *BTW I'm not just talking about the screen shot, I'm talking about the level in general*

mikesword221 said:
*Sits up* Yes it looks nice but does it play nice? *Hears clapping in the background*

Chrome the hedgehog said:
DashFox2007 said:
Screenshot with scenery and no platforming.

Not the best screenshot, but it's all I can take for now. How does it look?

Note: The bushes are old.

Yea, it looks nice, but does it play nice?

Not cool dude. =(

For future references, it's "really". Now onto the map, by the screenshots i think this map looks really awesome. I can't wait for the final release of this map.

Day 5:

Earlier update today, I need to do something else.

Next update this weekend.

Thanks for the replies.

Day 8:

rougecc6oi5.jpg

I know, it's not the best update ever but I don't really work on this on weekends.

I have a problem, I need a sand waterfall texture like the one in SRB2 Riders or something like that, because this one doesn't look specially good:
problemes0.jpg

The problem is, I don't know how to make an animated texture and then add it into my level.

Can someone help me?

PS: Next update this tuesday or wednesday.

Thats easy, just create 4 different textures, then add them with the markers p_start and p_end at the start and the end then call them something like bfall1, bfall2, bfall3, bfall4 etc then add the to pnames then add the pnames to texture 1 =P

Cannon's Core's got liquid in it, not sand. You can't swim in sand, and didn't you hear Eggman say "Drain the liquid out of the core"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back