Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Pepper said:
I still can't make up my mind on the select picture. Way too many choices, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. @_@
Just use this one:
th_HMB.png

*shot*

Guys, this isn't helping me finish RENET any sooner... :( Besides, none of you are overdoing it right, she needs pure white fur/blue tips, flashing multiple colors, drooling, screaming, pink eye pupils, etc. I'm too lazy right now to give you an example, but yeah, you get the idea.

Use the the select pic they edited off of, and use sammich ghost for idle. Problems solved.

I'm going with the sammich thing, but I'd rather not use an HMS edit like I did with ShadowRENET. The picture that Blade had before I mutilated it into UMSM12312312323 was actually funnier. :P I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I did that. >_>

Although if everyone wants an HMS-style pic, we'll go with that, I won't argue with you guys. I made it your choice for RENET, not mine. :P
Jellybones69 said:
Hey, you said it needed to be overdone.
I said overdone, not overkill. XD

Alright guys, let's try to get this settled, which select picture is best for BlazeRENET?
Chrispy's Frankenstein edit of Blade's picture:
fu3q0n.png

Hyper's/Jurai_Madman's HMS-style edit: (I actually like this one, personally :P)
thHMB-1.png

Blade's:
BLZECHAR-2.png

SpaceKGreen's '06 Model pose:
BlazePose1.png

Now you guys can see why I have such a hard time choosing. D: I might go with Hyper's edit just for the lolz, so don't make me choose something nobody wants! :shot:

I have to admit, I would like SpaceK's model reference into SRB2 style. Maybe a shrunk down version of the model picture with Blaze's name down the side.

How come THIS isn't an option? If its between those three, I would say use the model reference. As for the ideal frames, I think brushing some ash off her sleeve or something would be in-character and not too out of the ordinary.

Also, is there a reason that, in both of the pictures with the flame, her frontside is bulging? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back