Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
AshuraXDemon said:
Who knows about the Snapshot Decrypter?

What?

Basically, it's a site that lets you load your Brawl images from your SD card to your computer.

I got Brawl on the day of release, and I was really lucky too. My friend code is in my sig. If you want to add me, let me know (even though I'm rarely on and my mom doesn't want me on #srb2fun). My name in Brawl is ShadA and my best peole are Sonic, Olimar, Game & Watch, and Toon Link.

I personally, do not like factory. Wheres the excitement? Like you're in a match and theres a CD at the other end of the stage. Do you dare run over there with a high chance of getting killed or do you easily kill him and win the match?

Orangelink said:
Umm, you're not supposed to play actual matches in the cd factory. The stage is simply meant to easily get CDs and stickers.

He's talking about the excitement level of getting CDs and stickers in normal matches the way you're supposed to. To him, apparently, using CD Factory is like cheating.

Arrow said:
He's talking about the excitement level of getting CDs and stickers in normal matches the way you're supposed to. To him, apparently, using CD Factory is like cheating.

RPG MAKER VX Announcer guy said:
ITS ALMOST LIKE CHEATING!!
*Shot for going offtopic*
Well, the cd-factory is a good way of getting stickers, but i like EARNING Them.

The only thing hard to get is a CD, and even that is not hard to obtain. Just don' t be in the background when it appears and you can run over and grab it. Stickers, those you can just run over and grab them whenever, they don't dissapear llike CDs.

CD Factories are convinent for you because you wouldn't have to be fighting anyone while the CD's appear. And since CD's disappear fast, you'd be able to grab them easily since they're next to you.

I got all the cd's the REGULAR way.

Whats the point of ruining your fun by getting all of them at first with no skill or effort.

Its acctually fun when you try to run to the Cds and take time to collect them.

Since I spoiled myself by having the SSBB soundtrack on my computer before the game came out in North America, I'd prefer to collect all the good music on the game itself as soon as possible rather than wanting it and not knowing when I'll get it.

And besides, I don't see what's "exciting" about collecting music the normal way. If a CD appears and you get it, you say, "Cool!" If you don't, you say "God dammit!" And I create a lot of large custom stages, so if a CD appears on the other side of the map, there's almost no way I'm going to get it.

Frankly, I don't mind the challenge more so than I mind the time it takes to get CDs. The CD Factory solution makes it easy and QUICK to get CDs, so I'm not going to waste my time doing it the normal way, because I see no reason to. I want all the music, and I don't want it to take three hours.

Getting the CDs the normal way isn't fun. It's aggravating. Collect, like, 100+ CDs, which appear at extremely random intervals and are often as far away from you as possible! And when they do appear, you might have your rear-end handed to you by an opponent CPU who doesn't give a rat's ass about your quest to collect all the music!

This is fun?

Honestly, the CD Factories are boring as hell to play on (whack Sandbags for five minutes before a CD shows up, collecting like 30 Stickers along the way), but they're far more effective at gathering them in a normal human being's lifetime than trying to grab them all in the heat of battle. I don't give a damn whether you think it's cheating, either - you still have to put a lot of time and effort into the grindfest it becomes, so no, it's not, it's just an alternative (and honestly far preferable) strategy.

I said:
I got something that will be interesting, get four Kirbys, a Smart Bomb, a Smash Ball, Super Sudden Death, turn items to high, and enjoy the chaos. :)

EDIT: forgot 99 lives.

You all remember when I said this right? Well, if you play this, two CDs appear all the time, and its a hell of a lot more fun than that CD factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back