Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic blue said:
I got Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright for some. A few of us have to wait until May 1st (Europe), or longer in like Australia, New Zealand, and other places until it comes out =/

Hyperknux said:
Sonic blue said:

Alright for some. A few of us have to wait until May 1st (Europe), or longer in like Australia, New Zealand, and other places until it comes out =/

I already posted that Reggie Fils-Aime (President of Nintendo of America) moved the European release date from July to autumn 2008.

Maybe he thinks SSBB is so famous that the whole USA needs more than 5 millions of gamedics or so.

I can haz copy/paste from Jazz's forums? Yes plz!

I went to midnight release lolyayz?

And, I was able to get a copy easily, even when I hadn't pre-ordered/reserved; in fact, after I got there, I had to wait another 20 minutes because my dad forgot his wallet. They still had a lot of copies.

Link-Mario said:
Hyperknux said:
Sonic blue said:
I already posted that Reggie Fils-Aime (President of Nintendo of America) moved the European release date from July to autumn 2008.

It isn't in july (well for UK anyways) because it comes out in Amazon UK in April 30th. And my delivery dates are between May 8th - 14th. I checked my order a few hours ago.

5 steps to play Brawl:

1. Go out to your local GameStop.
  2. Ask if they have a copy.
  3. Scream out of frustration due to their lack of possession.

Now here are the funny steps:
  4. Ask who has bought more than one at the same time.
  5. Go maul them.

Optional steps:

• Find one (1) Wii, if necessary (most likely).

True story: I walked into a store and watched a person at a register with 2 Wiis and 3 copies of SSBB. Most likely, all on eBay by now...

Meta Knight pwns, but seeing him fight makes me realize that my MK sprites have a few flaws (I have not added the bat-ish thing on his cape, and the white stripe thing behind his head is part of his cape... working on it...)

I'll battle you. BTW: I unlocked sonic, but I haven't done NEAR 300 matches, nor have I beaten the subspace emissary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back