Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh I thought the originals were good, but now these new reshades!? Magnificent work on the shading! *sighs at his own poor shading job and the fact that he has to have someone else do his shading for him*

I'm working a bit slow on Nitemare since I am still seeing if I might redesign him, and if I do then working on all the update frames would be stupid cause then I would have to go back and redo them again. Right now I stopped. I will continue as soon as I fix his design, mostly his head.

Ok well my redesigning...got slightly somewhere. Right now I have:
1.09 Nitemare?
NITEA2.png

1.1 Nitemare? (Yes I'm gonna fix the shine being too bright, blame SSN for the 1.1 pallete)
NITEA2-2.png

I'm still seeing if the designs need anymore work along with new colors.

And just from complete boredom right now.
SuperMysticNitemare.png

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Super Mystic Nitemare: He is SMS's Granpa, Satan's Uncel, HMS's Ant, and God's cousin. He is 53253254324 times stronger then SMS and weers hot pink pants witch give him hiz powahs! No 1s can beet hims Mwahahahaha. He also glows brite red being the ruler of purgatory, and has reverse shadinz so he iz cul!!1!!one!shift

And just from complete boredom right now.
SuperMysticNitemare.png

Super Mystic Nitemare: He is SMS's Granpa, Satan's Uncel, HMS's Ant, and God's cousin. He is 53253254324 times stronger then SMS and weers hot pink pants witch give him hiz powahs! No 1s can beet hims Mwahahahaha. He also glows brite red being the ruler of purgatory, and has reverse shadinz so he iz cul!!1!!one!shift
SONC1-4.png

You hurt sonic.

It still won't beat SJAS. >_> <_<
Just joking. The "1.1 Nitemare" looks quite awesome, but it still keeps the "Shadowness".

Ok... HOW does Nitemare look like Shadow anymore? The eyes are too short and lack eyeliner, the quill style is straight up and down, clothes, no chest hair, different shoes, gloves too, colors.

I finally put up Angel's preview now.

Nitemare's quills go up and down, Sonic's go only down, Shadow's go only up. NO character cept Nitemare has the quill design, so it isn't the quills.

I know this is an old question that I'm answering but I thiught we could use a little comedy. Nitemare's clothes burn off when he goes topspeed b/c of the flames. *shot* :lol:

Ok... HOW does Nitemare look like Shadow anymore? The eyes are too short and lack eyeliner, the quill style is straight up and down, clothes, no chest hair, different shoes, gloves too, colors.
You could put Shadow in a balerina suit, and gess what? It's still Shadow! I think that it's really Nite's face.

Looks no more like Shadow than Senku looks like Sonic. I like the design though, and its good to see someone designing for the 1.1 palette too...

From what I'm seeing/hearing, I wouldn't be surprised to see 1.1 some time in 2008. But when 1.1 is released expect someone to revive CEbeta for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back