Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SsJMonkey

I have played a lot of great players on srb2 but I want you all to tell me who your best challenge is.
I dont want you all to tell me who you think the best player is, because there not always your best challenge.

Tell me the people that when your playing are always keeping you on your toes.

There are a lot of people that can mop the floor with me,
but then there are others that seem to have almost identical skill and style of playing, and that makes for a great match up.

Mystic

Although I can't even see him in Match, it feels like a good challenge in CTF, though he was defense and I was offense.... And not to say I was even as good as him.

BlueJinjo. Nobody comes even close.

He was literally my SRB2 teacher, during v1.08. He's probably the most challenging foe I've ever played against, too. We used to play countless rounds against eachother for hours on end...

It's a shame nobody here knows who he is....good times, BJ, good times. I eagerly await the day you come out of retirement. ^_^

Jman was wimpy. He can't platform for his life, and has a slow trigerfinger. Not to mention that he never runs from/to the side of me.

Just an FYI.

Personally, I've fought On edge in CTF, and I think some of Mystics skill rubbed off..he's good! On Edge, you may know me as Amy...."hee-hee" Need I say any more?

Spazzo said:
It's a shame nobody here knows who he is....good times, BJ, good times. I eagerly await the day you come out of retirement. ^_^

Yes, please. Make it happen. Now.

on Edge said:
Jman was wimpy. He can't platform for his life, and has a slow trigerfinger. Not to mention that he never runs from/to the side of me.

Just an FYI.

Edited again...

Offtopic:
Cream The Rabbit said:
(besides, I cant find a cream avatar....)

thcream35.gif

Hm. Well, I suck at SRB2, so pretty much anyone is a challenge enough for me.

Although;

SB is insane
Penopat is insane
Mystic is insane (old)
FuriousFox is insane (old)

There have probably been many other people who've owned me by thousands of points, but it's probably been a long enough time ago that I really don't care anymore, as I don't play many netgames. One thing though, I seem to come close to Spazzo in CTF. Maybe not by a lot (300 - 700 points at the very least), but close enough to be a challenge I can actually grasp.

Oh and;
Spazzo said:
It's a shame nobody here knows who he is....
LoL

SB insane?, sheesh, I've challenged him, and won a few times.

I'd say LXShadow. Jesus is he good or what?, I don't know where he gets the skill from, but he can take on 5 people without any help, although me and him go to levels just fighting each other for ages. He kinda tought me some basics too a while ago. Although I have some cheap revenge sometimes when I see him :P

Sabre is just pure lightning, each time I look around he's there, and before you can say, ah crap,"you've been owned".

Yeah, so the challenge list.

1.LXShadow
2.MegaSonic (I think some of you heard, or played against him)
3.Sabre
4.Darksonic (someone I know)
5.Sometimes, a guy called player 5 is in some netgames, I don't know his real name, but he can be a challenge. I've seen him a few times.

LXshadow is more than a match for me, he beats me every time at race.

One of my best match challenges is com, and I guess jazz is, but he wins most of the time.

Basically everyone, period. I just suck at SRB2. I try to become better, but most of the time, I end up losing anyways.

But the hardest three people I've played are:

1) Mystery/Andy
2) LXShadow
3) MegaSonic

Um, I have only met two people that were kinda a challenge on srb2.
1.Mint (GRRR!)
2.j-town

Mint is hard in the king of the hill map because he always stays on top and knocks me off whenever i take 1 step on the hill.Grrr!

Depends, considering how I play at times.

One of the first really challenging games was against Prime 2.0: A first to 2,000 points match on some map I made (IIRC) called Warehouse. I used keyboard to move and fire, and when "needed", switched to Tails (I used Sonic) to fly up, mouse-aim and snipe. Took over an hour to reach the final hit, I won, 1950-2000.

FASTFORWARD A LITTLE! *Vroom*

Then Zeshiro. We used to have 1-vs-1 games in match with eachother, great fun. I used first person with the "dot" crosshair, as well as the custom 'character' (Read: recolour) of mine, Scorch. He always used his Zeshiro character. Over time, I sort of got ahead of him, and he [EDIT] "Started to suck". That was the end of that.

As of now, I'd say Chabo, though. The most optimistic scenarios see me winning by at most, 200 points.

Others would be eitehr Andy and Mystic. Both great, but I can't truly say, as Andy is plagued my incredible lag on my servers, as I am on his, if I can join at all. Mystic's servers are bearable, but with so many players around (Who, most of the time, live in the same country as Mystic) that have much less lag troubles than me, it's kind of hard to see if I could really stand a chance.

Also, for Mystic, from what I've seen, I'm quite sure lagless conditions 1-v1-, he'd still kick my ass.

He doesn't come on much, I can tell you that. I sent him a PM on May 13th, he replied back on June 21st saying he'd only just logged in to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back