MAJOR UPDATE TO THE MASTER QUEST!!! update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
30 levels in 1-2 months? Quality over quantity, my friend. I'm SURE nothing good will come out of that.

Hmm.... I dunno, I managed to make Srb2City in 2 sittings. (A sitting being a period of time which I worked on it.) It's possible, but unlikely that he could make 30 in 60(ish) days. Although to be fair, Type 12 levels take way less time than 4099 levels.

SS64, don't overstretch yourself. Most of us would be happy with 6 good levels in 1-2 months.

Warpshade said:
Shuffle said:
30 levels in 1-2 months? Quality over quantity, my friend. I'm SURE nothing good will come out of that.

Hmm.... I dunno, I managed to make Srb2City in 2 sittings. (A sitting being a period of time which I worked on it.) It's possible, but unlikely that he could make 30 in 60(ish) days. Although to be fair, Type 12 levels take way less time than 4099 levels.

SS64, don't overstretch yourself. Most of us would be happy with 6 good levels in 1-2 months.

Don't worry... I got 4 done already. And my bro has 3 done.

SuperSonic64 said:
Oh. I just forgot to tell you guys that this was a beta release. The final release will take 1-2 months to complete. There will be 30 levels or more. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys.
Ladies and gentelmen, we have our new Roboegg99!

Sumakima said:
SuperSonic64 said:
Oh. I just forgot to tell you guys that this was a beta release. The final release will take 1-2 months to complete. There will be 30 levels or more. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys.
Ladies and gentelmen, we have our new Roboegg99!

What do you mean by that? (sorry I don't know ^_^')

Roboegg worked on alot of projects at once. You are doing the same. I mean, 30 levels in 1-2 months? 1 good map should take time, and be detailed, not just on straight line, then small curve, with no rings, hard platforming, and then be "LOL 5 hrd boss lvls". One of the level's isn't yours either. Please work on this, and I mean ALL of it, not just the next 20 levels, Every single one. I hope to see better quality things from you in the future.

He's making a 30 level project in 2 months. A detailed LEVEL takes that long. What happened to Roboegg, will happen to SS64. The only difference between Roboegg and SS64, is the he's finishing this rushed, sloppy, poorly made mod.

UPDATE: Yes! The final cutscene had been done (4 maps too) If you want to see it then go back to the first page and download it. If it is a spoiler to you please tell me.
To keep track on map and other updates join link: http://masterquest.20.forumer.com, as I would really appreciate it if you joined. The forum has an srb2 section (for my youtube friends to post at also) so its not hard to miss.
Thank you for listening to this small update.

Erm... Sorry, but my PC isn't compatible with sendspace, so no update for me. *sigh* *coughk9webprotectioncrapcough*

REVIEW TIME!!!

I downloaded your updated version. It was so bad it was funny.

Your level isn't available from levelselect.
You start with a cutseen. It features recolors and spelling/grammar errors.
You then spawn in a 2 sector map that you finish by walking into the idea drone.

Is this a joke?

I replayed this and well... blah. Its bland, cramped, has no rings, and the ULT. Shadow boss music sounds like it was made with a telephone. Could you please spice this up a little. The unlockable level is a match level, with no way to finish. The level select doen't work, neither does ultimate mode, and I didn't even check the other one.
Never.
Playing
It.
Again.

Sumakima said:
I replayed this and well... blah. Its bland, cramped, has no rings, and the ULT. Shadow boss music sounds like it was made with a telephone. Could you please spice this up a little. The unlockable level is a match level, with no way to finish. The level select doen't work, neither does ultimate mode, and I didn't even check the other one.
Never.
Playing
It.
Again.

Mods not done yet. Neither is the final boss. I used kcc music for ult. shadow.

I had to use HMS to get through the entire thing (that's how broken it was).

The first level is impossible without HMS (chaos control), sadly.

Then you go through GFZ2...

Then you fight the same boss THREE TIMES, and then a fourth time with spikes.

Then you "warp" with a poorly done zoom tube (which kills you some of the time).

I barely got through the map after that, which was one of the worst things I've ever played. Some of the springs didn't work... ugh. It was just horrible.

Then you just renamed CEZ 3 to "Inside Doomship".

Then it ends with more fanfiction crap, and that's it.

Honestly, this thing is broken beyond repair. Also, the file size shouldn't be this huge.

The mods not done yet. Neither are the secret levels, 'inside doomship', or the whole thing. But if its broken, fine. I'm trying the best I can with this mod. Also the bosses were put in for a reason. Like I said, its not done yet. I'm trying to make these maps with a lot of help. Now then...
I did not make the first few boss fights. My brother did (aka username dsmasta64). He helped me on the start of the mod. Now he's helping with the rest.

Mysticrealm isn't done. It's secret levels are going to be scrapped and redone. Some of the levels need to be fixed.

80% of the good mods aren't finished. That's no excuse for bull crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back