Crawlie, Clawer & Jetter - Jetter's done! With no sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some moments of boredom, I decided to upgrade Crawlie to Version 2. Check the first post or Crawlie will rip your pride and... *shot*

And now for something completely different...

allyouremeraldsaq5.png

NOTE: It's highly suggested that you download the new version, for netgamer's sake!

Frequent updates cause wrong ms5dm numbers in netgames? You don't make sense.

Anyway, Clawer is almost finished, all he needs doing now is the walking, running and spinning frames as well as the Character Select pic, then he'll be all done!

Download without voice?

Or if you mean that the character has voice sfx like in SA, I would agree that I'd like a version with generic robotic sounds. (ie robot pop for death, drill for spin maybe, whoosh or something fire-related for jump) Actually whether or not he uses voice those might be good sounds. I don't like downloading custom wavs... (Bluezero and Penopat's contest entries... <_<)

Alright ladies and gentlemen. The second character WAD of the set, Clawer, is now complete! Check the first page or I will have you for dinner. OH YES!

The second one rocks. You knew how to make it not overpowered with these abilities, too. The death sentences he tells to you are funny, but they should be shorter. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back