Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did more people buy Diamond than Pearl?

Anyhoo, I'll probably get it with my next paycheck (friday after next), and I can't wait to take you all on in a better arena than NetBattle.

emerlgx said:
So are there any interesting places to go after the elite 4?

There have always been interesting places to go after you beat the Elite 4 in any Pokemon game (excluding the console versions).

So....Yes.

In general, the game only _begins_ when you beat the Elite Four and start going into the enormous post-game. I'm currently exploring the new areas already, and there is always the 493 Pokedex to fill =P

So what makes this better than all the other pokemon games out there?

I've played: Colloseum (3 times) , fire red, ruby, emerald, XD gale of darkness, and plenty of other RPGs to boot.

Shadow Hog said:
Consider that it just came out Sunday, and I think you have your answer.

I don't think he plays 24 hours a day.....or does he? O_O

If this beats either Pokemon Red(blue or whatever mixed color) or Ruby(Saphire, who cares?), then its absolutely worth it, since I enjoyed Red and Ruby to the max already.

Has anyone has this game and can use wifi noticed that 90% of the people on the Global Trade System are IDIOTS!

They'll try to trade...say...a level 10 geodude for a level 100 mew

Or they'll try to trade a pokemon for a higher leveled pokemon (Example: A guy puts up a level 70 Mewtwo asking for a level 100 Mewtwo)

Honestly, some people are trying to scam traders out of a decent pokemon, some people are, well, innocent than others.

Just look for people who are willing to make a logical trade, that's all.

Ive caught all teh pokemon already! Is it true you can trade poke,om from firered/leafgreen/ruby/sapphire/emerald using the double slots?

EDIT: I also like the fact that you can dress up pokemon for contest and
The moves that are more powerful at certain times. Using solarbeam at 11:00 am to 1:30 pm is so much powerful(er) Willing to trade all the starters (yes all 12) for a burmie(burmy) Its the only pokemon i dont have at level 100(i traded it for a seedot)

I beat the game pretty quickly, but I NEED friend codes to trade my Rhydon holding the protector and then trade back to me to evolve it into Rhyperior.

Supposedly there's a little fault in which you can just upload your Pokémon to the GTS, and when you retrieve it, it automatically evolves. Just request something impossible, like a Lv. 10 Dialga, to make sure it's not stolen.

I can't verify if this trick works, seeing as NoE sucks and hasn't even set a release date for the games in Europe. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back