Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melee's stages were all floating islands as well, with a few exceptions, which Brawl has shown to have as well.

By the looks of things, the only real difference betwen SSBB's stages, and SSBM stages, is that SSBB stages are far more dynamic.

Not all of melee's stages where floating islands, yes, alot of them where in the air...simply so the "throw opponent off the stage" system could be kept, bu as far as I'v seen in Brawl, most stages look like battefield, with diffrent backrounds, effects, and a few landing spots, melee kept it interesting with diffrent types of...umm..."floating islands" There was Hyrule temple...a GIGANTIC floating island, Poke'floats, a bunch of diffrent platofms going onscreen then off, and others likethe Pokemon Stadium, an arena that keeps on changing completely

But then again...only time will tell what game has the better stages

All of the stages (except WarioWare) just look like flat basic levels with stuff happening in the background.

If that's the case, then, bad?

Meh, I still say its hard to tell, judging on the relatively small amount of gameplay video we have been given.

What bugs me the most is Nintendo's ability to annoy the hell out of me by releasing little tidbits of useless information to make people want their games even more (such as telling us Munchlax is in the game, like I give a ****.) The sad thing is, their tactic is still working...

Honestly, I think their website is one of the most genius marketing ideas they've had. It keeps me interested in the game by handing out little tidbits (and occasionally, large tidbits) without giving us all that much information.

Also, I kinda agree on the stages not seeming to have much variety. I liked having walls in the stages, most of these stages appear to just be platforms with no walls at all.

Well, as I said, their strategy is working. They are going to push one hell of a lot of units out when this game releases...

As far as the stages go, it was also nice to have stages such as Mute City where the platform changes, with walls, hazards, etc. Its fine if a stage has a scrolling background as long as the places you stop are meaningful.

Well, I don't know if you guys have seen today's update, but this Special Brawl thing looks quite interesting. I was personally wondering why this wasn't in Melee, but no matter.

Now that this feature is around, I can finally do an All-Bowser/Huge/Metal match. I wonder how high the percentages would go in a match like that...

I can't believe ice climbers are in the game. I heard a lot about their ot going to be in the game. I'm glad that they are in the game because now when I play as them it will be a challenge.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Somebody kill me!

alrightythen.jpg

Mystic said:
Honestly, I think their website is one of the most genius marketing ideas they've had. It keeps me interested in the game by handing out little tidbits (and occasionally, large tidbits) without giving us all that much information.

Also, I kinda agree on the stages not seeming to have much variety. I liked having walls in the stages, most of these stages appear to just be platforms with no walls at all.
I dunno, I disagree to an extent, I think it's cool to show us what they'll have in store for us, but I think they're showing a bit too much, by the time the game releases, I won't be as surprised by some of the new features because I already seen them on that site before the game came out :(

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

Dash the Hedgehog (Mystic's edit) said:
Sonic is not confirmed in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Please, for the sake of our sanity, stop talking about it. Unless you read the hundreds of posts before you to make sure you're not repeating anything that's been said before, do not post anything about Sonic in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back