Cue's MS is back and NO LONGER UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume we still have to forward our ports to host, right?

I just want to double check before I finally go forward with putting my home computer outside of the network firewall.

Brave boy, or maybe just silly.

Open port 5029 properly, try opening the UDP and TCP if that's what it takes.

They aren't part of his rules. That's the default MOTD that's hardcoded into the html that BlueWarrior needs to remove, as it doesn't apply to his MS.

Ok, I would like to host netgames on the SRB2.org Master Server, but I don't think I would qualify.

As far as I know, I have port 5029 open, and I would like to host netgames again on the SRB2.org Master Server.

Since this master server is no longer the default, how often can I expect to find people on it?

I meant people looking for a game. I'm still trying to figure out if any one can join my games.

ms.srb2.org currently has an approximate hosting rate of 1 server per day. If you're trying to figure out whether your netgames are joinable or not, host a test coop server on ms.sigsevcafe.com. There appears to be a lot of people on it, so if nobody joins, then your server isn't joinable.

Guess what I've just opened up?

I've been keeping an eye on the SigSevCafe MS for some time, and have noticed that most of the trash don't use ms.srb2.org, so, since I don't need to keep it filtered now, the MS is back open for everybody to use.

Dude it has been 7 months ever since i hosted but i do like these rules! i thought there were no rules when i hosted my first net game so far i am learning the rules by my self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back