Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Segmint said:
Okay so, let's start a new one.
IS NARUTO GOING TO BE IN BRAWL? *ninja'd*

I don't know what all of the fuss is... let 'em dream, because it feels like it ain't comin' true.

I don't see why that gay ninja should be in brawl.

I don't see why should Sonic be on SSBB. Sonic is sega and Mario is nintendo and SSBB is based on Nintendo.

Sonic can kiss my ass.

I want some freaking Bomberman, then there will be major rejoicing.

Blue Warrior said:
Sonic can kiss my ass.

I want some freaking Bomberman, then there will be major rejoicing.

I can't really see the sense in that post...

You just dissed Sonic in a forum for a fanmade Sonic game...

For some little crazy man with explosives...

Who has barely done anything in the gaming world...

Sir, You are INSANE.

TJ said:
You just dissed Sonic in a forum for a fanmade Sonic game...

Yes, a fangame that I like as well. But for Sonic to be in Brawl, I couldn't give a crap, let alone any more than any of these people who are debating on if he has a chance or not.

For some little crazy man with explosives...

Who has barely done anything in the gaming world...

Hey, Bomberman is awesome. It's a great action-puzzle game, especially for multiplayer. Super Bomberman 2 and the Bomberman 64 duo have my utmost respect, so if there's any reason to diss that, it's only 'cause of SB2's Single Player or BM64's versus mode. Otherwise, omgwtfbbq.

Sir, You are INSANE.

Tell me something I don't know.

Actually, Bomberman '93 and Bomberman (DS) were pretty kickass, too. I never got around to playing Super Bomberman 2...

bomberman in brawl.....sounds good.....doubt it will happen though. the other 3rd party playables would probably be somthing stupid

Spazzo said:
Actually, Bomberman '93 and Bomberman (DS) were pretty kickass, too. I never got around to playing Super Bomberman 2...

I have BM93 for the Virtual Console, though I haven't tried Bomberman DS. The versus AI for Bomberman '93 wasn't that perfect, though. XD

SB2 is basically the kind of game where VS mode is pretty much where the entire game's popularity resides. 2-on-2 team matches, Golden Bomber, all the good stuff. No Louies. I like it mainly because the soundtrack is awesome.

I should get BMDS, but the design switch to the deformed "kiddish" Bomberman on the box cover immediately threw me off. :\

he versus AI for Bomberman '93 wasn't that perfect, though. XD

My god, those computers are idiots. XD

I did enjoy Bomberman '93, alot, especially with 4 other players. It's the kind of game that really needs a good croud.

Bomberman DS is awesome, 8-player mayhem with awesome modes and single-pack support FTW. It's one of those games that you really need for your DS.

OFFTOPIC:how much is it now

ONTOPIC: the new stages look like fun....i like the space one the best (looks nice)

I love Pit's enthusiasm.

So far, it looks like this is going to be one hell of an epic game. It feels like adding useless third parties like Sonic would totally ruin the epic flow, wouldn't you say?

well if you put it that way.....i would have to agree with you....sure sonic fans will like it but the nintendo fans might not so i think nintendo will play it safe and wont add any sega licensed fighters

super said:
well if you put it that way.....i would have to agree with you....sure sonic fans will like it but the nintendo fans might not so i think nintendo will play it safe and wont add any sega licensed fighters

Please, PLEASE read the rules Super.

Diddy Kong's special abilities are from Donkey Kong 64.

So the Final Smash gives out the answer. :)

Segmint said:
I love Pit's enthusiasm.

So far, it looks like this is going to be one hell of an epic game. It feels like adding useless third parties like Sonic would totally ruin the epic flow, wouldn't you say?
After reading...

I must agree

As for the 1P mode, I'm hoping for it to be like this: you chose your character, and there would be a storyline for each character. The levels would be like...a set of 5 for each game...like a set of Mario themed levels, a set of Zelda levels, a set of DK levels...You get the point. For the final level, it could be like a mix of all the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back