Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I've beaten Torgo and Emily...

Hmm. I wonder if I could become one of these "challenges"? (even though I play in 3rd person *shrug*)

People who are perfessionals like people on Mystic servers FF and other people and LxShadow, Gold, Man so many people and I'm glad to go against them because when I'm online the noob servers are on.

I don't play against very many people, so I don't really have any 'rivals'... I think there was someone who went after me on one server I played that I had an unusually hard time against, but I forget the name... It may have been 'Gold'...

Also I'm not counting circuit since I stink so badly on those... Especially with the WONDERFUL lag causing me to thok into walls... >..<

Many people are only challenging on certain levels, like sniper levels versus deathmatch levels...

None of you mentioned the signal greatest rival of them all

C-lag *shot*

Okay seriously,

Sabre - Ok, I only played him once, but he is very good.

Lxshadow - He is very good in race and in ctf, too bad I usually get a bunch of lag on his servers.

Mystery - I haven't played against him in a long time, he was good.

Gold - Very good at ctf and match.

Spazzo - Probably the best knuckles player I seen.

Spazzo - Probably the only non n00b knuckles player I seen.
Fix'd

D=

You, me, behind the school parking lot, after school

NOW *shot*

In all seriousness, you really need to add SRB2-Playah to the "non-n00b knux" list, as he was a very decent knuckles player. Unlike myself, he was a total sniper, and was very proficient.

Megasonic
FF(Furious fox, I've never really played with the other ff... Furryhunter.)
And the dreaded ANTI SNIPEEERRR!!!... You know, people who don't snipe *shot*

SSNTails isn't too bad, but the chances of playing a netgame with SSNTails is about as likely as 1.1 coming out yesterday.

Um, 'I'll begin', I'd like to play you a netgame with you sometime. It would be fun! I want to see how good you are!

SSNTails isn't too bad, but the chances of playing a netgame with SSNTails is about as likely as 1.1 coming out yesterday.

Actually, I've played plenty of SSN netgames in my days. You just gotta know when to ask for it.

Oh, and SSN isn't as good as you say he is. Nothing personal, but he's no Mystic. =P

Ritz is awesome at SRB2 Netplay. No joke. (Seriously)

Happy?

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, when was the last time you played in a netgame? The last time I saw you play was when you were trying to time attack AGZ2, with Neo Chaotikal. You should try playing more in (good) netgames.

Lets see, the only people I ever vs 1 on 1 was.

Nastardamous
Torgo
Yuni
Secret
Nastardamous

Kai.... I never vs you 1 on 1.

On Edge... I was beating your team in CTF and I was the only person on my team.

(No one metioned me T.T)

Some of mine are

Arnold_The_Bartender- he used to pwn me at first all the time, but I eventually figured out how he played, and I can match him now

Acerbus/Shadow X- he's one of my friends I introduced to srb2, he beats me in almost everything. I was pwning him a few times though.

Dark_Shadic- Well not much I can say about him, I can fight him equally.

I was thinking about including Ritz in my previous post in this topic, but I didn't have enough time to when I did so. Anyways, Ritz was great. I remember when I first fought him it was as if he had super precise aim and as soon as I figured out he was behind me, I'd be knocked back with his rail as soon as I had turned around. Then he'd replay that moment with me at least 5 more times so that I could never forget it. Heck, I even remember it was in Meadow Match. Even my friend Sandy felt like that was happening to him *way* too many times. It was fun when Ritz still played that frequently. Last time I saw him playing was in FF's netgame. :\

Jman said:
on Edge... I was beating your team in CTF and I was the only person on my team.
Considering you're replying to something 8 pages ago, I won't believe you without a Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back