• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Frame/sprites and ther weird but good shading

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bus comes*

Happy happy! Joy joy!
Happy happy! Joy joy!

I didn't know you watched R&S!

Ren and Stimpy was so funny... It's a shame that it isn't aired anymore in my country, but if it Is, I hope I could see it one more time.

I made one. It's better. http://whizzleteats.ytmnd.com/

"I TOLD YOU I'D SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!"

"WHHYY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?!?"

Arf, you can buy most of the good episodes on DVD, uncut. And we know how much of a difference uncut is for R&S. :mrgreen:

It's hard to find DVDs of a certain show in Argentina.
And don't say to me to look in EBay because I'm twelve, and I can't do auctions over the internet.
Anyway, I'm not THAT fan of R&S. I like it but not that much.
But if it is about ZIM, I would buy the DVDs. If I could.
(and if it had the spanish voices they had here)

Awesome! Do you like the early, SpumCo series (first 2 seasons), or the Games Animation (seasons 3-5) series?

I'm still waiting for downloadable Adult Party Cartoon episodes, but the regular Ren & Stimpy episodes are great too. Definatley a completley different kind of humor, similar to Zim and Geeker in a way. The only things I didn't like was how grainy the video was, and the pacing of the cartoons [A character would say something, then there'd be a 2 second pause before you hear a reply].

Here's a bit of trivia; Did you know that Stimpy's Invention was almost banned as well? =P

I'm not sure, I haven't seen the Games Animation ones in YEARS.

The Adult Party Cartoon ones are horrible, Omega. Don't waste your time.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'm still waiting for downloadable Adult Party Cartoon episodes, but the regular Ren & Stimpy episodes are great too. Definatley a completley different kind of humor, similar to Zim and Geeker in a way. The only things I didn't like was how grainy the video was, and the pacing of the cartoons [A character would say something, then there'd be a 2 second pause before you hear a reply].

Here's a bit of trivia; Did you know that Stimpy's Invention was almost banned as well? =P

I love R&S because of the dark, twisted humor. As for that trivia, yep. Thank god it wasn't.

As for the APC, it really depends on what part of R&S you like.

I like any aspects of it. Ren's insanity, grossout jokes... anything, pretty much. I thought a friend of mine gave me the whole ASP series on DVD, but apparently it doesn't work on either my PC or DVD player, so it's essentially useless.

There's an APC DVD coming out, but there's a better one.

Ultimate Ren and Stimpy. EVERY R&S episode ever made.

APC, I've watched, really it depends on your tastes, you'll either love it or hate it. I would like to say that Ren & Stimpy is definately a show for the ages, it broke a lot of standard catoon rules and suceeded.

(Btw, should this be in Off-Topic?)

Bigboi said:
There's an APC DVD coming out, but there's a better one.

Ultimate Ren and Stimpy. EVERY R&S episode ever made.
Yes. And sadly it's going to cost over a hundred dollars. No thanks, my Zim boxset already ran me dry enough.

Omega! Is Sonic in south park too?!?

I can see it now...

"I'm-a gonna cement-a you feet!"

Sonic did make a really short appearance in one of the episodes. Not sure if he talked, though. Still hillarious what they made him look like, however.

Sorry for the double post, but I just saw 'Ren Seeks Help' and 'Upward and Onward'. Both episodes were some of the best R&S stuff I've ever seen, and I love just how increased the visual quality has gotten.

Great stuff. But that's just my opinion =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back