Your favorite sonic ost it can be classic, Modern sonic music (keep your conversations appropriate)

D.A Garden & Skyscraper Scamper (Day) are some of my personal favorites
Ah yeah love that one!
Sonic 2's Mystic Cave Zone, it feels like am listening to Inspector Gadget. Sonic 1's Star Light Zone music is kinda calm, it really feels like am sitting down and seeing the stars at night.

Sonic CD's You can do Anything music is amazing, I prefer Japan/Europe's music. America's seem to be not my pick, also to spell what you said correctly. It's Toot Toot Sonic Warrior, which is what you exactly mean by the accident in "Toot" anyway.
nice the sonic classic ost
S3's Competiton Mode Theme is underrated (no,not the proto version). It gives me chills every time i want to relax.
There is a alternative version of the CM Theme and it sounds great here’s a link if you want to listen to it:
Post automatically merged:

My personal favorite is undefeatable from frontiers as it gives such and epic vibes and thats the first boss music
Others i really cant decide over the one hundred osts from the games lol
My favorite line from that song is face your fears.

Aquarium Park Act 1 Remix and that Oil Rig Race rip-off are banger. (can i do fan games?)

My personal favorite is undefeatable from frontiers as it gives such and epic vibes and thats the first boss music
Others i really cant decide over the one hundred osts from the games lol
I'd say mine is "find your flame". I think it might be the underrated one of the 4 rock songs associated with frontiers idk.

His World, It Doesn't Matter (both versions), Sonic X Opening (English) and I also forgot to add Escape From The City

Last edited:
Im just gonna post the list of tracks i like the most from each mainline Sonic game. Please dont hate on me because i Like some tracks you dont,as its just my opinion:

Sonic 1:
-Scrap Brain Zone. Yeah,its a pretty good track for me,it did a pretty good job at being a final zone to Sonic 1.

Sonic CD:
-Cosmic Eternity (the ending cutscene vocal theme). Everytime im going to home by bus,i would get my headphones and Listen to this track.

Sonic 2:
-Hidden Palace Zone (unused). A relaxing,atmospheric theme that shuld have been used in Sonic 2.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles:
-Launch Base Zone Act 1 (Prototype). The prototype tracks for Launch Base are definetly better than the ones we have in the original AND the ones in Origins (make Jun Senoue stay away from making 16-Bit songs on Genesis Soundchip,hire someone who can re-do those tracks for Origins well and your good). The song does the job at being a track for the theme of Launch Base,instead of the MJ version.

Sonic Adventure 1:
-Open Your Heart. Its the song that brought Crush 40 into the Sonic series with style. I always go to listen to the track in SADX's Sound Test. This also got a Generations remix,but its not that great.

Sonic Adventure 2:
-Live and Learn. Another Crush 40 track,but equally as good as Open Your Heart. Its really Great,and there are multiple official remixes.

Sonic Heroes:
-Grand Metropolis. This track is the one like the most out of any song in Heroes,because it really gets me boppin'.

Sonic 06:
-Crisis City. Probably the best level in 06 for me (if im playing P-06 obviously) with a cool theme of city that never stops burning.

Sonic Unleashed:
-Endless Possibillities. This track is one of the reasons why Sonic Unleashed cant get remastered for current consoles because of this song's licensing issues. Overall,a pretty great track.

Sonic Colors:
Sorry,but i didnt play it,so i have no opinions for this one.

Sonic Generations:
-Sky Sanctuary Zone (Modern). A great remix of the best song in Sonic & Knuckles.

Sonic Lost World:
Didnt play this one either,nor do i plan to.

Sonic Mania:
-Press Garden Zone Act 1. A great theme of a newspaper factory (i think?).

Sonic Forces:
-Fist Bump. Forces is not the best at good songs,so i didnt really had another choices except this one.

Sonic Frontiers:
-Undefeatable. This is an overrated masterpiece,like i said before making this list.

Im just gonna post the list of tracks i like the most from each mainline Sonic game. Please dont hate on me because i Like some tracks you dont,as its just my opinion:

Sonic 1:
-Scrap Brain Zone. Yeah,its a pretty good track for me,it did a pretty good job at being a final zone to Sonic 1.

Sonic CD:
-Cosmic Eternity (the ending cutscene vocal theme). Everytime im going to home by bus,i would get my headphones and Listen to this track.

Sonic 2:
-Hidden Palace Zone (unused). A relaxing,atmospheric theme that shuld have been used in Sonic 2.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles:
-Launch Base Zone Act 1 (Prototype). The prototype tracks for Launch Base are definetly better than the ones we have in the original AND the ones in Origins (make Jun Senoue stay away from making 16-Bit songs on Genesis Soundchip,hire someone who can re-do those tracks for Origins well and your good). The song does the job at being a track for the theme of Launch Base,instead of the MJ version.

Sonic Adventure 1:
-Open Your Heart. Its the song that brought Crush 40 into the Sonic series with style. I always go to listen to the track in SADX's Sound Test. This also got a Generations remix,but its not that great.

Sonic Adventure 2:
-Live and Learn. Another Crush 40 track,but equally as good as Open Your Heart. Its really Great,and there are multiple official remixes.

Sonic Heroes:
-Grand Metropolis. This track is the one like the most out of any song in Heroes,because it really gets me boppin'.

Sonic 06:
-Crisis City. Probably the best level in 06 for me (if im playing P-06 obviously) with a cool theme of city that never stops burning.

Sonic Unleashed:
-Endless Possibillities. This track is one of the reasons why Sonic Unleashed cant get remastered for current consoles because of this song's licensing issues. Overall,a pretty great track.

Sonic Colors:

Sonic Generations:
-Sky Sanctuary Zone (Modern). A great remix of the best song in Sonic & Knuckles.

Sonic Lost World:

Sonic Mania:

Sonic Forces:
-Fist Bump. Forces is not the best at good songs,so i didnt really had another choices except this one.

Sonic Frontiers:
-Undefeatable. This is an overrated masterpiece,like i said before making this list.
Wow that’s a lot of hours you typed that but all these songs rock.

Sonic 1:

Sonic CD:

Sonic 2:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles:

Sonic Adventure 1:

Sonic Adventure 2:

Sonic Heroes:

Sonic 06:

Sonic Unleashed:

Sonic Colors:

Sonic Generations:

Sonic Lost World:

Sonic Mania:

Sonic Forces:

Sonic Frontiers:
Damn I can relate with most of these! You've practically listed every mainline sonic game lol

Probably for the best,as because i will not try to feature every single Sonic Spin-off title
Well yes, there's LOADS out there. From what I know, I think most of them are pretty good. Personally I think so too :)

My favorite ost is Are you barve gems collection version...
I like the extras menu from sonic mega collection. BOY that is so calm. I get a sense of nostalgia from it even though I've never experienced the game when I was a kid, which was odd.

Last edited:
I like the extras menu from sonic mega collection. BOY that is so calm. I get a sense of nostalgia from it even though I've never experienced the game when I was a kid, which was odd.
From what i know,the Extras Menu track is also in Classic Sonic Simulator.

-Theme of Gammma
-Collision chaos good future JP
-3-6: enjoy this world
-Find your flame
-Guardian: Spider
-1-6: back 2 your roots
Live and Learn: Symphony ver.
-It dosen't matter V2
-Sonic boom: Crush 40
-Sonic mega collection extras menu
-Studiopolis
-oh boy i don't think im gonna continue....

1. Sonic Generations: Sky Sanctuary Act 1 'n 2 and GHZ Act 2
2. Sonic Mania: Sandopolis, and Studiopolis (oh yeah, and the emerald ring music too)
3. SA2: E.G.G.M.A.N, Final Rush, Live and Learn
4. Sonic X Theme (JPN Theme)
5. S3 (and knucklez if you want to be FoRmAl): Angel Island (SSBU Jun Senoue remix)
6. Sonic Youth
7. Sonic Frontiers: Undefeatable, Find Your Flame, Break Through it All
8. Sonic Unleashed: The World Adventure, Theme, Arid Sands & Windmill Isle
9. Sonic Heroes: well.. Sonic Heroes, Seaside Hill.

(i know this is a bit off topic but technically Persona is SEGA content, and they had that one Sonic Costume (and refrence in p5/p5r) in P5D.)
10|. P5/P5R: Axe to Grind, Royal Days
11|. P4: Reach Out to The Truth, Backside of The TV.
(and thats about it c:)

I relate everything what voltydx said, except instead of arid Sands and windmill isle, it's rooftop run and dragon road.

Also live ver. of Live And Learn.

It is really hard to say which song is my most fav.
But If had to pick any,

It would by "Pyramid Cave" from Sonic adventure 2.

That guitar solo Is the best jun senuoe has ever done. (In my humble opinon)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back