Your favorite sonic ost it can be classic, Modern sonic music (keep your conversations appropriate)

Obvisley Profesorg

Will you ever leave me alone or find your dam dad?
I wanted to do this becuase why not.

My favorite ost is Are you barve gems collection version and many more that i like.

Area - Terminal Velocity
Post automatically merged:

Either that or Cyber Track Zone 2

Honestly, I can't choose one.
Seriously I can't choose one favorite out of the (probably) hundreds of OSTs I like, I'm such a huge Sonic game fan.

I like “It Doesn’t Matter” (Sonic’s theme) From SA1
Ah yeah that one jams
I like sonic 3’s prototype invincibility theme

It’s got more variety in the song
that song in reagular s3 without and kunx is like running faster
Honestly, I can't choose one.
Seriously I can't choose one favorite out of the (probably) hundreds of OSTs I like, I'm such a huge Sonic game fan.
thats ok.

that song in reagular s3 without and kunx is like running faster
And combined with blazing through stages which you’ve memorised like the back of your hand

oh and I like Prof. Omochao's theme from Sonic Adventure 2

I think everyones sleeping on this one

Last edited:
And combined with blazing through stages which you’ve memorised like the back of your hand

oh and I like Prof. Omochao's theme from Sonic Adventure 2

I think everyones sleeping on this one
hmh.

Area - Terminal Velocity

Either that or Cyber Track Zone 2
YES !!!
It's hard to pick a favourite piece.... But the game WITH my favourite OST has to be Sonic Unleashed. :)

S3's Competiton Mode Theme is underrated (no,not the proto version). It gives me chills every time i want to relax.

Sonic 2's Mystic Cave Zone, it feels like am listening to Inspector Gadget. Sonic 1's Star Light Zone music is kinda calm, it really feels like am sitting down and seeing the stars at night.
Toot Toos Sonic Warrior
Sonic CD's You can do Anything music is amazing, I prefer Japan/Europe's music. America's seem to be not my pick, also to spell what you said correctly. It's Toot Toot Sonic Warrior, which is what you exactly mean by the accident in "Toot" anyway.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back