Your Favorite Family Guy saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound rude, but he wasn't saying you plagiarized anything. He was reminded of an image so he posted it. :/

Not to sound rude, but you base this off of nothing and so your comment will be treated as irrelevant.

I know Eblo, and it isn't very nice to mock people. :/

Anyways, I usually like Stewies saying
"Blank Blank Kill Lois --- ---"

Family Guy's still good if you get past its flaws (pretty much anything Arf said, which in itself is pretty much everything everyone complains about.) It's a different type of humor than it was in the early 2000s. If it hits, it hits, and if it misses, it tanks.

That said, my favorite quote has to be from the episode where Lois' sister is about to have a baby. Her water breaks, and Peter drives her to the hospital. Along the way, Peter stops at a burger joint. Lois freaks out, saying "For God's sake, Peter, she's having a baby!"

Peter replies "Oh, and a kid's meal."

Peter: *is seen trying to do you know what to Lois' extracted fat* "It's exactly what it looks like."

A random guy in the elevator: Do you wanna pick me up?
Do you wanna pick me up?
Do you wanna pick me up?
Do you wanna pick me up?

*Elevator opens and Stewie walks out whisteling with the man on the floor and blood on the wall*

Don't remember it exactly but:

Peter: I'm Han Solo. The captain of the Millenium Falcon and the only actor who's career hasn't been destroyed by this movie.

From the Family Guy special Blue Harvest.

Last edited:
Peter (to Lucy van Pelt, after she pulls the football away from Charlie Brown):

"Okay, this is the last time you're gonna pull that crap!"

(Kicks her repeatedly in the head)

"And you know what? I've done some checking around...you're not a licensed therapist!"

(Kicks her again)

Man, that was violent...but funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back