• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

You never guess what I'm making now... >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku's was perfect. You ruened it, Nitro.

And that "Tails Doll" isn't scary. He looks like he's on crack.

I'd rather see the Big Doll!!!

Seriously though, the Big Doll is very creative.

Nitro's Tails Doll was alright, a fun project making an already successful wad with his own style. Now we get another Tails Doll that seems to have a similar style. Really, one is enough, two is ok, three is too much.

DanteEX said:
I kinda like Big. It's funny how such a loser he is.

I'm like the only one on these forums that actually thinks that Big is one of the most awesome characters, in Sonic.

Anyway, this is the 4th Tails doll Wad I've seen.
I wish someone would do something like Big, Fang, Bean, Bark, or ANY character that hasn't been done. (Note: I'm not requesting The 4 above. I'm just giving them as an example.)

Fishing in a Sonic game. Whee. I totally see your point.

(Read as: WTF are you talking about? Explain please.)

on Edge said:
Senku's was perfect.
Woah there. I know Senku's Tails Doll may be pretty good but was it 100% accurate to the Sonic R Tails Doll? No. Mabye it should've been a Tails Doll MKII or something.

Plus, heck I might even get warned or even banned for saying this, but for the last frickin' time before I really lose my temper, I am doing this to give myself a frickin' challenge! I know there's like 4 Tails Doll wads already (including mine, and one of which that isn't even up for download anymore), plus there's also like, 5 Shadow wads! God knows how many Sonic wads are there, so quit complaining that there's gonna be a thing that's been done many times. Hey, at least it isn't a frickin' crappy recolour with a power level of OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! Why do I say all this ****? Because I promise you that this will be the last Tails Doll wad among Nirto's. Then, I will get on to something more creative: more renegade baniks! And I will not do Big the frickin' Cat or anything Big related! END OF STORY!

I am so damn tired.

SonicTheDalek said:
on Edge said:
Senku's was perfect.
Woah there. I know Senku's Tails Doll may be pretty good but was it 100% accurate to the Sonic R Tails Doll?
If you looked at it better, you woulda know that Senku changed it on purpose.

on Edge said:
And that "Tails Doll" isn't scary. He looks like he's on crack.
tda1hs5.png

Or red bull.

I really don't think you should make the tails doll...again

It's been made before, we don't need another one, make something new! Like...A (finshed) Cream, or Mighty, or Ray!

NeoJames said:
I really don't think you should make the tails doll...again

It's been made before, we don't need another one, make something new! Like...A (finshed) Cream, or Mighty, or Ray!

Nitro's making mighty and ray.

You know what? Screw this topic and character. I am going to make something I don't think anyone had ever done before that isn't a giant stupid purple blob. Lock this topic, because I'm starting a new one for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back