• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

You never guess what I'm making now... >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that reflects my evil personality! RAWR.

tda1hs5.png
tda2a8mc4.png
tda3a7ge5.png
tda4a6qj0.png

OMG! Character select!
tdchardm3.png

And it's all custom! Well, mostly. I have been using bits from Tails but otherwise it's pretty much custom.

And before you say I'm gonna be cursed for it, I won't, because I'm already souless! >:)

The more the merrier...

However, is it possible you could make stuffed doppelganers (spell-check doesn't like big words >.< ) for other suitable characters?

I think that characters such as:

Cweem
Big
Fwoggy
Fwicky
Eggy

Could have dolls that might come near Tails Doll in... creepiness...

It's looking good, but don't you think there are other things you can make besides... A doll? But hey, it's your WAD.

JEV3 said:
I think that characters such as:

Cweem
Big
Fwoggy
Fwicky
Eggy

Could have dolls that might come near Tails Doll in... creepiness...
No. AND ESPECIALLY NOT BIG! *shudders*

DanteEX said:
It's looking good, but don't you think there are other things you can make besides... A doll? But hey, it's your WAD.
I am. I'm also making Crawlie's brother, but I won't be working on that as much as I used to now that I have this on my "to do list".

GCFreak said:
Not bad. :)
Thanks.

If you make it, you might get a curse. -_-

Er... Yeah... Great. It's been made twice. Why, Oh why.

Eww... Big. No. My relationship with Big is equal to Draykon's relationship with Silver, so I am not making this monstrosity.

Anyway, updated the first three frames with extra detail and added a character select pic. Enjoy.

I kinda like Big. It's funny how such a loser he is, Froggy got away from him like five times. But yeah, Senku's Big looks cool, and I think you should do him SonicTheDalek.

I still say no. I've already got three unfinished projects on my "To do list" and I don't want to do another one. Plus, Big is the most retarded character in my opinion. No offence, but I just don't want to do him!

Don't worry Nitro mah boiiiiiiiii, I'm not ruining anything, I just want to push myself to the limit.

Anyway, another frame has now been added! Slowly, my new slave is coming to life! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *bricked*

By trying to remake the tails doll. Mine was just fine, but then you had to go and ruin it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back