Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't decided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

The next Xbox system is going to be unveiled on MTV on May 17, 9:00 EST. Are you going to watch? I will, just to check out the competition. :wink:

MTV? Never heard of it.

Is it one of those movie channels that I have to pay for?

I will watch to see what will be possible with next gen technology sense I might want to use the Xbox 360 for a project in the future...

SRB2-Playah said:
Wasn't there a time Nintendo said they weren't going to make Mario Party games anymore? :wink:

Dunno but Some people should know about the new mario party 6 I am quite a fan. I have mario party 2,3,4, and 5 :)

To be blunt, I really don't care much for the Xbox. Buuuut, If I'm flipping through the channels at the time, and happen to see it, I might take a peek. Really, I can't imagine games looking any better than they already do, so I'm a little curious.

Walan said:
MTV? Never heard of it.
It's that station with all races trying to act black waving their hands around in a matter that would get them shot where they claim to come from, while practically nude ladies dance behind them in provocative ways.

Repeat for another 9 songs, then repeat for the entire month.

Who needs a playlist that's longer than an hour, anyways?

Ritz said:
To be blunt, I really don't care much for the Xbox. Buuuut, If I'm flipping through the channels at the time, and happen to see it, I might take a peek. Really, I can't imagine games looking any better than they already do, so I'm a little curious.

Well.. take FFX for an example.. there's the normal game.. and then there's the special movies with the really really shiney graphics. Now imagine the entire game having graphics like the special movie thing.

The very same idea went through my head, but really. This isn't 2040. =/
Mystic said:
t's that station with all races trying to act black waving their hands around in a matter that would get them shot where they claim to come from, while practically nude ladies dance behind them in provocative ways.
I'd have assumed that the nude ladies would be enough... *shot*

Shuffle said:
Ritz said:

Well.. take FFX for an example.. there's the normal game.. and then there's the special movies with the really really shiney graphics. Now imagine the entire game having graphics like the special movie thing.
Alternatively, get a good computer and play Half-Life 2 at the highest settings possible. That's what these consoles are capable of, and if you've SEEN HL2, then you'll know why this is exciting.

As for watching MTV, heck no.

Ritz said:
I'd have assumed that the nude ladies would be enough... *shot*
Nude ladies would actually be worth watching. These are almost nude ladies dancing retardedly that aren't really that pretty, because the breast implants make them look like some bad Tifa clone.

Nude ladies would actually be worth watching. These are almost nude ladies dancing retardedly that aren't really that pretty, because the breast implants make them look like some bad Tifa clone.

NOES! Pr0n is teh baaaad! *hides his boobie pictures* ... err.. I'm kidding. o_o;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back