• Haven't decided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Walan said:
MTV? Never heard of it.
It's that station with all races trying to act black waving their hands around in a matter that would get them shot where they claim to come from, while practically nude ladies dance behind them in provocative ways.

Repeat for another 9 songs, then repeat for the entire month.

Who needs a playlist that's longer than an hour, anyways?

Mystic, that's what I call a no-no. Getting shot? :| And "acting black"? That's really not cool.

bigboi said:
"Not cool", as in offencive.
It's only offensive because it's true. They SERIOUSLY do act that way. Go watch it for yourself.

Trust me, it's on nearly 24/7 at my college campus, and me and my friends make fun of it on a regular basis. Those people aren't from the hood waving gang signs to their brothas. Period. They're rich rappers who wouldn't walk into one of those neighborhoods for a million dollars, and you know it.

Mystic said:
Walan said:
MTV? Never heard of it.
It's that station with all races trying to act black waving their hands around in a matter that would get them shot where they claim to come from, while practically nude ladies dance behind them in provocative ways.

Repeat for another 9 songs, then repeat for the entire month.

Who needs a playlist that's longer than an hour, anyways?

Oh, I remember.

That's the channel right next to VH1 that I sometimes flip to when I don't want to watch "I Love the 80's Strikes Back: 1988" for the thousandth time.

I only watch something like five TV shows a week, not counting the news. There's Everybody Love Raymond (which is going), Two and a Half Men, King of Queens, JAG (which is now gone, *sniff*), and Numbers. Seriously, my TV life has gone way down in the last two years.

I watch Numb3rs. That's all. My dad and my sister watch West Wing, the News Hour, uh... Numb3rs, and JAG... I guess.

My sister is *such* a fangirl of Numb3rs. In fact, she bugged me enough to make a 4-page poster of Charlie to hang on her door.

I love S-Spline...

Oh god, the new Family Guy was on last night. Two and a Half Men, it showed 3 men, 1 cut in half. XD! And Geppetto bending over and trying to get Pinnochio to tell a lie! LMAO.

bigboi said:
Oh god, the new Family Guy was on last night. Two and a Half Men, it showed 3 men, 1 cut in half. XD! And Geppetto bending over and trying to get Pinnochio to tell a lie! LMAO.
That episode of FG was leaked 2 weeks early, so it was nothing new to me :wink:

That show SUCKED. I'll go into elaboration later, if wanted.

But the console looks nice. Just be aware that if you have been paying ANY attention to game sites lately, you missed NOTHING if you missed that show.

I didn't bother watching at all. I amazed my friends with my "telekinetic ability to predict the future". :lol:

I scared all my friends by discribing what it looked like in detail before it was announced. :P Ive been watching the internet. :wink:

EDIT: The show was a bit ummm... DUMB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back