Wraith's Metal Tweaks

[Open Assets] Wraith's Metal Tweaks 1.9

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
wraithakiin submitted a new resource:

Wraith's Metal Tweaks - A Lua script that gives Metal Sonic more verticality without sacrificing his difficulty.

Hi, this is my first mod! I wanted to give Metal Sonic more vertical freedom without sacrificing his gimmick of staying on the ground as possible to build up speed.

Air Gauge
Metal Sonic's new mechanics revolve around his Air Gauge, which refills while on the ground. It refills way faster when you're moving quickly, so keep running to keep flying! Just try to make sure you don't get to -100...

Hover Up
This move is a hover that moves Metal Sonic up slowly. Be careful though...

Read more about this resource...

wraithakiin updated Wraith's Metal Tweaks with a new update entry:

Version 1.9

Hover takes more air per tick.
Passive air recharge reduced.
Air recharge while moving increased.
Fastfalling into springs will result in getting spronged and regaining air.
Fastfalling into an enemy will result in regaining air.

I felt that the skill floor was a bit too low so I made some changes that raise the floor and ceiling.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The mod is pretty good, but I think you left out his ability to use Super Form. There are a couple bugs with it:
1. When using Super Transformation in Hover Mode, he uses the Blast Down ability at the same time, which skips the Super Transformation animation.
2. In Super Form in Hover Mode, it doesn't glow or display a super palette.
3- There's also a bug in Hover Mode, but it's related to the dashmode ability where Metal Sonic doesn't have his icon palette flashing. And by the way, if using that mod with XMomentum, his model/sprite in this mode flashes the wrong palette.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back