worst online game

Status
Not open for further replies.
light the elementa said:
Runescape is good now! It's got way past new stuff..so much i'm still not done checking it! And i'm on every day! >.<
But its still the same,crappyfighting`to many Mages or Wizards,Just buy more crap,and do the STUPID MISSIONS!The updates are not so updated, all they do is chane the icons,and make more pathetic missions. Whats the point of the game? Fight,EXP,Money,Runes, and repeat?

Actually...you can now kill people as many time as you want and if you die in this certain spot (not the wilderness) you can keep alllyour stuff

That doesnt mean the game is ny better. Maybe if they made updates that are actually worth something, and if they would made the game with better graphics, then maybe it would actually be worth playing. But until then..... No, just no.

Runescape, Club penguin and mapple story are all **** in my opinion. but the worst would have to be WoW *gets shot by blizzard ninjas*

I USED to like stuff like Runescape and WoW, but they got boring after about a year or so. And I agree wth Ninja. It is a sort of.... rinse an repeat game. And as for Club Penguin when I was a tad younger I used to play it and fairly enjoyed it, but I quit. Friends got hooked on it at school, so I started to play again for a few weeks, but got boring after a while.

Moral of the story? : most MMORPGs are s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back