worst online game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK I WANT TO LEAVE THIS FORUM NOW!!1! You all hate most of my favorite MMORPGs, Club Penguin is the worst, But Doesent mean MapleStory sucks just because of the graphics and stuff, 2 words: YOU FAIL!!!!!

Mega Kid343 said:
I THINK I WANT TO LEAVE THIS FORUM NOW!!1! You all hate most of my favorite MMORPGs, Club Penguin is the worst, But Doesent mean MapleStory sucks just because of the graphics and stuff, 2 words: YOU FAIL!!!!!
Geez if they hate it , Why are your feelings hurt? If you like it, you like it... So dont hate on us because we/me/she/he hates it.

HYPERKNUX said:
Runescape is crappy online game with a poor engine, poor fighting, poor graphics, I just hate it, I could go on but I won't waste 20 minutes of my time doing it, it's not worth the time.
plus everyone is asses or say n00b! learn how to play!
and maple story got boring after awhile....
SRB2 rules!!!

DroxSorcerer said:
Habbo Hotel.

And... yeah. any "Game" that involves simply talking. Mainly because nobody knows how to 'talk'. It's always a 'lol', and unreadable text. Questioners of this relegious ritual shall be called a noob.

Any game that you have to pay , for some over uber cooltastic thing, W.O.W sucks because,
1.you have to pay a monthly fee
2. You will still be called a noob
3.You will always have to Level up to get somthing more powerfull and blah blah blashphemy.

4. Mostly a sausagefest and probaly Big fat nerd girls with intrest of getting a pretend boyfriend.

5.30% people that have lives,70% of them that dont.

6. The game isent worth 15 hours of ur life.

Thats my opinion.

I'd have to agree with HyperKnux. Runescape is CCCRRRRAAAAPPPYY!!

Hyperknux said:
Runescape is crappy online game with a poor engine, poor fighting, poor graphics, I just hate it, I could go on but I won't waste 20 minutes of my time doing it, it's not worth the time.

Four letters. SRB2. This game started getting old really fast. It was fun when I first played it, but now with nothing but the same old things to see every day, it just got disappointing. The reason I say this is the worst because it is the only online game I play other than Rumble Fighter/Gen Fighter.

Club Penguin
Runescape
Dofus
Knights online(come on what a sucky name)
And any game you have to pay

I kind of like Maple Story because it anime style stupid awful 3D style like runescape.

New stuff doesn't make it any better. I used to play it until I completed all the missions and was like lvl 74. And since I didnt feel like becoming a member I just decided to quit. And besides, the only updates on Runescape are for members, which is gay.....

Runescape's a slow piece of crap with chunky graphics, movement, and systems. How fanboys actually got to like and grow attatched to it is a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back