Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
And look here I found a couple more pictures of that mechasonic model that we all so badly want...
materialsil9.jpg

mechasonicbetaba3.jpg
I don't think SefirothDB agrees with you about how good his models looks, especially the ones on his deviantart account.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
And look here I found a couple more pictures of that mechasonic model that we all so badly want...

*freaking awesome pictures*

Things like that make me wish I was better at modeling.

But for the purpose of getting Mecha into SRB2, I have something that might help...

Link.

It's a model I did of an older member of the Sonic Vegemite forums; basically I took the Mecha Sonic model from SADX and edited it slightly (extra spikes, posing armatures). I can port this over to MD2 format easily, however, I can't texture worth ****. If someone could supply me with a good texture, I can take care of the mapping.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
That is not mechasonic, that is silversonic II...

It was just a suggestion. I personally find it pretty similar to the sprite of Mecha Sonic. (The spikes might need tweaking, though.)

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
That is not mechasonic, that is silversonic II...
S3&K's MechaSonic is Silver Sonic II. The one in Adventure is 1.5 since the second one got turned into scrap heap thanks to Knuckles.

wow, emperer metalix, now thats what shadow is supposed to look like, the other shadow model only had the spines go up a bit, its up and out

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
No, mechasonic (color:BLUE) is not silversonic (color:SILVER)...
Silver is just a code name, what I'm saying is that MechaSonic is a improved Silver Sonic. They share the same movepool.

shayne said:
wow, emperer metalix, now thats what shadow is supposed to look like, the other shadow model only had the spines go up a bit, its up and out
Let's see you do better. >.>

I have them too in a 3DSMax9 format, but they were one of the earliest rips so they're in horrible condition. Their textures do this.

To be honest I only have them because I was hoarding them for no real reason. Saz from the CulT used to say that he didn't want the models on the CulT Forums so noobs wouldn't getting the models and making recolours and Gmod sex. I guess other people ripped them or they eventually got out or something. Don't know, don't really care.

I assume the textures are fine on your models, Metallix?

I'll Begin said:
I have them too in a 3DSMax9 format, but they were one of the earliest rips so they're in horrible condition. Their textures do this.

To be honest I only have them because I was hoarding them for no real reason. Saz from the CulT used to say that he didn't want the models on the CulT Forums so noobs wouldn't getting the models and making recolours and Gmod sex. I guess other people ripped them or they eventually got out or something. Don't know, don't really care.

I assume the textures are fine on your models, Metallix?

I have an
tailsobjectsxy5.png
to what you just said, my texture jobs suck!!!

I left them untextured, so that they can easily be ported to md2, here you go light dasher!!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uy8ii3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back