Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i would need the textures anyway, =/
EDIT: What, you don't know how to port with Blender? I just did then =/
But to port to MD2 you must first port it to somthing else, wich then i need another modler to port it to another =/
EDIT2: If you want me to, i'll make all the characters Models =D Blaze Model ftw

Please do, that would be awesome! 1 model at a time though, starting with (Team) sonic, then shadow, then silver, unless you wanna get one over with first.

That was caused by you trying to use the wizard4-6 model but not deleting PLAY.PNG and/or PLAYER.PNG. After you do that, add whatever wizard.wad you downloaded, use the console command,(GR_MD2 on) then play as Sonic.

What I meant by that it means WTF? Sonic with tall hair? o_O. Translation: I have no clue how that happened, so someone please explain how to make him yellow when he changes super. Step By Step

Hyper Shadonic thing said:
What I meant by that it means WTF? Sonic with tall hair? o_O. Translation: I have no clue how that happened, so someone please explain how to make him yellow when he changes super. Step By Step
You have to use Senku's wizard thing or the one from the model topic.

this is just a simple question, if there are multiple models in a blend file, is it posible to change each one into a seperate md2 file? if so, then how

For The Win, and I'm going to be doing that =P so when I'll release my model pack you won't know wich one to pick =D
EDIT: dds files? how do i open those?

Copy and paste ftw
so...do i open it in notepad to do that? if so how do i know when to stop for each model? or does blender have that function? or do i have to use some other tool?

p.s. I am useing it on those next gen models so that i might be able to use them too, onles lightdash is going to release them once their textured and ported, if so, it will be great information later on if i need to do the same anyway

Willy105 said:
45999847ki3.jpg

64701762xv7.jpg

87220817lf5.jpg

It does work.

But I will wait until the whole game is in 3D.
**** that! Realease it or I will call the FBI! :) Lolz. What I was saying is that is so ****ing cool that I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back