Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any actual evidence supporting my claim other than the website I posted. But I am telling you the truth, I've been working on that Model for months along with other Sonic Characters:
TailsPerspective1.png

KnuxPerspective1.png

AmyPerspective.png

EggPersp2.png

I also show them on Deviantart, SOAH City, and the SFGHQ. I just join this forum, mainly because I can't stand people not giving full credit to the artist that create them, especially when it involve me.

Monster, the reason he joined was probably to state that his model was stolen. Saying "THE PROOF IS IN UR PROFILE LOL U JUST JOINED THAT MEENS UR A LYING NOOB HAHAHAHAHA" doesn't help anything, especially when it isn't true.

Those models are good, but need some fixin's. Amy only has 3 front spines, not 4. Tails's nose is too big. Knuckles' eyes and fist spikes need fixed. Eggmans legs are funny. What model maker are you using?

Tails' nose is ewwww, Eggman looks ugly thanks to the lack of goggles on top, and amy has boobs.

WTF AMY HAS BOOBS

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Those models are good, but need some fixin's.
I should also note that those pictures are out of date, meaning I did improved them, but I didn't have screenshots on what they look like now.
Amy only has 3 front spines, not 4.
This is the first time anyone ever tell me this, but thanks anyways, I'll keep that in mind.
Tails's nose is too big.
That part is already been fixed.
Knuckles' eyes and fist spikes need fixed.
I don't know about improving Knuckles' lowpoly knuckles, but his eyes is already been improved.
Eggmans legs are funny.
That's how I model him and I'm sticking to it.
What model maker are you using?
3D Studio Max, although I have some experiences in SoftImage and Maya.

Well Knuckles' knuckles looks flimsy when they're supposed to be stiff and pointy. (Anyone who laughs is a communist.)

i actualy like that Knuckles, gives it a classic feel to it, eggman looks.....yeah.....amy, is perfect cept. the Hair at the Front, tails nose is too big but you said you already fixed that, and what's wrong with amy have boobs? you sexiset (sp?) person

Ash said:
Monster, the reason he joined was probably to state that his model was stolen. Saying "THE PROOF IS IN UR PROFILE LOL U JUST JOINED THAT MEENS UR A LYING NOOB HAHAHAHAHA" doesn't help anything, especially when it isn't true.

*Hits self on the head*

How was I supposed to know?...

Wait, a website? Guess I should have checked it...

*Hits self on the head again*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back